Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus heโ€™s even more scary from the side
Wee derek is sitting there all defensive with his arms crossed, just get up and run pal ffs!!!

All being very sensible drinking water with their alcoholic drinks FANNIES๐Ÿ˜‚โœŠ๐Ÿป
The nose from the side is like one of those penguin ladders we had as baines. You know the one? Where they climbed up the steps and slid doon?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Jesus heโ€™s even more scary from the side
Wee derek is sitting there all defensive with his arms crossed, just get up and run pal ffs!!!

All being very sensible drinking water with their alcoholic drinks FANNIES๐Ÿ˜‚โœŠ๐Ÿป
He'll be shitting through the eye of a needle with his IBS after that ..๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Imagine going out for your birthday night out with your boss ๐Ÿ˜ You could not paint a red neck on this bleep. And back to the hotel alreadyโ€ฆ standard โœ…

I'm such a horrible bleep. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿ˜‚ Nah Iโ€™d say brutally honest. It says a lot when Mario is the brains of their relationship.

D15F5613-6B82-4279-9996-B6E7C0DE47B7.jpeg

wee throwback to this classic on his highlights ๐Ÿ“œ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Right you beautiful beyotches. The birthday bawbag is not orange, he is autumnal!!

I've no long woke up fae a gin induced siesta and nearly missed all the fun.

That's Amore? So far so predictable!
When youโ€™re clutching your beak
And your boyfriendโ€™s wee Deekโ€ฆ.Thatโ€™s Amore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
This thread is pure bespoke comedy gold tonight ma lovelies!!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ If he drinks any more Aperol wi his tango tan heโ€™ll be glowin brighter than the bastard sun ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŠ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh my god, this thread is on fire tonight. Clutchin ma beak and having a good howl, well done everyone ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
When youโ€™ve got a sare lug
And youโ€™re feart oh the dugโ€ฆ.Thatโ€™s Amore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
That pic of Marion at the table ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I always forget how flat his head is until we get a side on angle!! Itโ€™s flat enough to pitch a tent. Jesus H.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When youโ€™re wanting your hole
But youโ€™ve got a nose like a troll
Thatโ€™s Amoreee ๐ŸŽถ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Ehhhh who's looking after baby gurwwl rain the night whilst mierdres clutching at his beak?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.