Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
Nae patience for Marion and his histrionics the dae ma lovelies 🤦🏻‍♀️
Does he realise that Fabulosa have sent this box of shite to many other cleaning accounts in exchange for promotion? They haven’t done it out of the goodness of their hearts. Why is he reading that letter aloud, voice catching in his throat, like it’s been addressed to him personally? You’ve been sent some cleaning products to the value of about £10 hun, you’re not accepting an Academy Award 😒

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
Probably his dream joab because he 'works with' men in uniform. Plus, this is Marion, he probably thinks he's fuckin Taggart the noo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Badaboom

VIP Member
Which tattler is going to get themselves arrested so we can get more info, hopefully puke everywhere, so our Mario has to wipe around it.
Might be an idea to get arrested in M&S to establish if Derek is security or not, then when you reach the station, find out if Mario is there. Two blush pink birds, one bespoke stone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
View attachment 288328 A map for reference. Red squiggle in the park was where his tree picture was taken. The police station (going by the cleaner suggestion above). I don’t think we were far off thinking that he’d work near by if it’s true!
hopefully one of his lovelies will make him confirm or deny this 😈
View attachment 288338
Can someone please phone the Police Station and ask to speak to Maid Marion? There is absolutely no other way to rule this out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Away in a tat cave
There's a plush bespoke bed
Where the saviour of small businesses
Lays down his bald head
The tat piles that surround him
Growing taller each day
Cos Paisley's insta-shammer
Has spent all his pay

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I don’t think anyone in Scotland calls it a vacuum 🤷🏻‍♀️ we call it a hoover, regardless of what brand it is! Maybe a central Scotland thing, but no one I know calls it a vacuum.

Reactions: 40

Babooshka

And I’ve made it. Been off ma tits wi COVID right enough. Reading this thread and the previous one I wasn’t sure if I was fuckin hallucinating but I was certainly dreaming about maid Marion and wee Deek. I’m pretty sure I also had a convo with Rab the resident rat living above oor Marion 🐀🐀🐀🐀. Rab has no clue where he works either.

So all that Christmas stuff actually happened. He actually decorated two blush pink stockings and made a fucking centre piece. That did happen 😂😂😂😂. And made Christmas Eve boxes. It is still October isn’t it. I’m scared to ask the hubby. He’s already scared of me just now.

My God. The past two weeks have been like a fuckin 90’s come doon but I still managed a wee chuckle at all your posts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Cagayu

VIP Member
Trashy Rendall. Ugh the l augh, that laugh, that laugh, THAT FUCKING LAUGH!

Her , Mario and Sean why do they all have had wrecked teeth lol? we need one of our resident Photoshop queens to edit them on the Mean Girls picture with Mierdre as the queen bitch !

that bloated, sodium filled Mario diet

it reminds me of the big Slimming World accounts, oh who am I Kidding, I mean Harry all the carbs picard, and when they have like a few pieces of vegetables and the rest is filled with beige shite.

New lockdown rules gals and guys, you know what that means? Our sweaty little hobbit will be breaking out his best moves to help you forget your worries - THE POTATO

5E36F3CF-A8C4-410C-8B7C-0B463207BAFB.jpeg
My Attempt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

NOID-phal

VIP Member

Well I for one LOVE him as a pumpkin 🎃 ❤
Meanwhile I couldn't stop myself doing these.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Laura81

Hi, long time lurker, I have found out from a friend of a friend that Marios new job is cleaning his local police station, I don't know if its 100% true but mabe one of yous lovlies from paisley would recognise the way he would walk to the police station from his tiny wee flat x

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
I think Melv is sitting on the bus in his latest lip balm story 🤔
Defo! That’s a McGills heater grill bit 😂

Also, there’s no way a Scottish person has said “Your that SCOTTISH Mario” We’d say “you’re that Mario” no need to mention being Scottish in Scotland. I call bullshit once again Marj.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36