Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not sure about Renfrewshire, but in Glasgow it is the council that hire the cleaners for Police Stations, so maybe this IS his dream joab because he now gets free haircuts being a cooncil employee an all?? 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m going with 1st November 😂
I think 7th Nov .

Probably his dream joab because he 'works with' men in uniform. Plus, this is Marion, he probably thinks he's fuckin Taggart the noo.
Ma Lovelies its a bespoke cleaning job don’t youse all know ! Polishing some police doorknobs by day and undercover by night. It’s the best job in the world no debates.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
M&S security guards don't work for m&s tho, they're subcontracted by G4S or similar. We've also never seen any evidence of a uniform so I'm inclined to think warehouse/stock etc 🤔
Think he's more likely to be in charge of securing the trolleys back in the trolley park.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Think he's more likely to be in charge of securing the trolleys back in the trolley park.
Did someone say he use to be in the army ? How did he go from army to store guard ?
I know people who have served in the army and done tours etc and they all have pretty good jobs in security ( oil rinks , personal protection etc )
Just find it surprising he would end up as store security.
Unless he didn’t do any tours when in the army ?

Reactions: 4
Did someone say he use to be in the army ? How did he go from army to store guard ?
I know people who have served in the army and done tours etc and they all have pretty good jobs in security ( oil rinks , personal protection etc )
From stories he's been in, he seems a sweet chap, but definitely not very bright. And he is really tiny.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did an armed forces record check on Google and this is the most recent, no idea what it is, looks like cadets, think it could be Degsy? 🤔

20201026_183303.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did an armed forces record check on Google and this is the most recent, no idea what it is, looks like cadets, think it could be Degsy? 🤔

View attachment 288761
He looks very young in the pics of him in camouflage gear (didn’t know the actual term). Has it been confirmed that he was in the actual army or is it assumed from the pics. Maybe his army career is the same as his police one? Non existent 😂. Possible that he has been a cadet but then didn’t go any further with it?

I am not sure about Renfrewshire, but in Glasgow it is the council that hire the cleaners for Police Stations, so maybe this IS his dream joab because he now gets free haircuts being a cooncil employee an all?? 😂🤣
Renfrewshire Council had a big recruit of cleaners in September to help with the covid fight so that could work if that’s the case. Need to keep an eye out for the pink lanyard he would have as a RC employee.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
A breakthrough at last, ma lovelies! 👏🏻👏🏻 Ma joab is jist ma joab, ma lovelies, it diznae matter where ah work 🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️ Aye it fuckin’ does, Meirdre, and we won’t stop until we know the location, your job title & your shift pattern 😂 There could be some tremendous material for Tattle to accompany the discovery 😂 I’ve been chortling away at this thread tonight 😂 He’s such a tit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
He looks very young in the pics of him in camouflage gear (didn’t know the actual term). Has it been confirmed that he was in the actual army or is it assumed from the pics. Maybe his army career is the same as his police one? Non existent 😂. Possible that he has been a cadet but then didn’t go any further with it?
Good point, think we are assuming from photos. He is in a lot of Army groups on facebook including one that is called ‘I’m not a civilian I am ex armed forces’ so who knows? (He is in a couple of police groups too 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
A breakthrough at last, ma lovelies! 👏🏻👏🏻 Ma joab is jist ma joab, ma lovelies, it diznae matter where ah work 🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️ Aye it fuckin’ does, Meirdre, and we won’t stop until we know the location, your job title & your shift pattern 😂 There could be some tremendous material for Tattle to accompany the discovery 😂 I’ve been chortling away at this thread tonight 😂 He’s such a tit 😂
Which tattler is going to get themselves arrested so we can get more info, hopefully puke everywhere, so our Mario has to wipe around it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Which tattler is going to get themselves arrested so we can get more info, hopefully puke everywhere, so our Mario has to wipe around it.
Might be an idea to get arrested in M&S to establish if Derek is security or not, then when you reach the station, find out if Mario is there. Two blush pink birds, one bespoke stone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
This has directed me to dereks tiktok. Omfg any sympathy I had for Derek has gone. He is as bigger cringe as Mario 🤣

I wonder what Rayn is thinking 🧐
She’s thinking I hope that prick leaves the window open again so I can chuck myself out of it again head first

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.