Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Friday Ma Lovelies!

Let’s have a bit of a guessing game - wit dae youse aw think Marion has prepped for dinner tonight? Al start - Chicken Kiev’s, frozen veg and baby potatoes.

P.S. Who bleeping cares about his itinerary today?
Chicken Kiev!
Frozen veg!
Baby potatoes!
*fixed it for you 🥔❤

I think he might have
Salt and pepper chips!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m guessing rustlers burgers for tea or Chinese takeaway
You might have cracked it ma lovelie - he’s preparing his dinner before he starts his shift in the local Chinese take away! He would be aw boujee on the counter taken aw the orders whilst signing autographs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is anyone else excited to see what Mario has for tea tonight to see if any of us got it right?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is anyone else excited to see what Mario has for tea tonight to see if any of us got it right?! 😂
He is just teasing us, he won’t even say what he is having. Just like the ‘do you have any regrets’ question box and the hoose tour 😢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
There won't be any veg, Mario's five a day consist of wax melts he's bought.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If he sticks to his timetable, it's the grand Christmas reveal tomorrow. Get your boozy joooos in the fridge the noo so we're properly set for the show. I'm opening up the song book in early celebration. Give it laldy Elton.

Step into Melvins
Let's join together
We can laugh at his tree forever and ever
All pink and tacky
Come along with me
Step into Melvins
The admission's free

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
🎶On the first day of November, Mario said to me,
I'm gonna put up the bleeping tree🎶🎄

🎶On the 7th of November he showed the tree to me, it's pink and very twee🎶
🎶 On the 8th of November I lost the will to live, etc🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Away in a tat cave
There's a plush bespoke bed
Where the saviour of small businesses
Lays down his bald head
The tat piles that surround him
Growing taller each day
Cos Paisley's insta-shammer
Has spent all his pay

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Oooo Marion you tease, what’s for dinner?
Im going with something boggin to clog up the bowels in the slow cooker
ma lovelies

absolutely dieing at these videos too ma lovelies 💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t cope with him anymore, from that ridiculous vajazzled febreeze bottles that looks like something my 4yr old niece has been messing around with when she’s been doing arts and crafts to this shark hoover he’s got, like is there any need? How the floors in that tat filled flat haven’t fell through yet il never know. Seriously what does he need that hoover for , sure you can’t even get round half the floor to hoover as there’s that much shite everywhere?! Same as the dyson hairdryer for that dome of his, has about 5 hairs on his head yet has more product that boots and Superdrug combined in the bedroom. Absolute moon unit of a man, nae debates about that!
Moon unit of a man .... 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

duck me nearly nodded off watching him waffling on about 'what he does for a bizznizz 😂and helping them grow'
That’s why we find him such an annoying cuntwaffle .... he just totally loves himself 🙄. There are other accounts that post lots of tit but they do it honestly and naturally... just having a laugh and enjoying it. Marigold has such a big ego (to match his forehead & nose together) that we are just like WTAF🦶🦶🦶 .... total bleeping knobend

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
He definitely fancies himself. I Imagine he sits there for hours looking at himself and that hooter from all angles 👃while thinking little ole Deek is punching with a babe like him 🥴
She's a maneater
Make Derek work hard
Make Derek spend hard
Make you want all, to save Rayn
Make you fall, real hard throwing up her stovie suprise-prise!
She's a maneater
Make the postie hurl
Make him run a mile
wish you never ever met her at all!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.