Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Forgive me tattlers for I have sinned ...been to my local shopping centre with arrows separating the flow of people, someone tried to cross into ma lane to look in a shop windae, I said 'stay in yer ain lane'(I'm from glasgow by the way )
I have the fear that I have been overdosed on Mildred since last night...so aye nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Cagayu

VIP Member
I’ll vote for fish. He is saint mario and thus a man of god

B43141D6-FF76-47C7-AFA1-1753113CFC79.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

SamB1991

Hi ma lovelies, failed ma driving test today 😭 gutted obviously, but did nearly piss myself when at the end the examiner telt me it’s because a didnae stay in ma ain lane at a roundabout (west coast accent made it even funnier) 😂😂 oh well must remember Maria’s mantra for next time and mind to literally stay in ma ain lane 🙈 going to catch up on Melvins new hoover noo, surely that’ll cheer me up ❤🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Karma on yer arse

Complete change of topic but carrying on with the alternate festive songs in the last thread, my daughter, who also finds Melvin a great source of amusement, came up with:

Away in a hellhole filled with chemical shite
Poor wee Rayn cried intae the night
And all she really wanted was for this to end
And Melvin to stop buying all the chems

She is 10, please don't call social services 😂 it's educational, honest! Lockdown has a lot to answer for!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

NOID-phal

VIP Member
Hang the big mirror on the wall/throw it out, then put the tree where the mirror was. Also get rid of chair cos fugly unusable and unnecessary. Get rid of 95% of make up, unused and out of date. Donate unused cleaning products.
Start an *accepting my baldness* journey, stories crying and gnashing your plastic teef in rage are what we all need to cheer us up in these dayn of dawns.
Also 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Do you know what pisses me off about all this? It's all for the gram.it was either last Christmas or the Christmas before when he revealed he doesn't really do Christmas and he doesn't go ott as he doesn't enjoy it as he's usually ill. So said he just doesn't bother. Gains a following and suddenly now he's always been ott at Christmas and loves it and never shuts up about it. Fickle cuntaroony.

Oh and at the time he said it annoyed him the way people went on and on about Christmas and it's just not for him...... Then next breath he started Christmas shopping in October. This was last year actually!pretty sure it was

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Let’s get back into our Mario lane ma lovelies.
In case anyone was wondering where he keeps his sellotape... 😂

BA9EC9EF-2D4F-4AEE-A533-AF395C1AD2F1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Delface

"In the colour clear" cracked me up!! 😂 He's such a divvy! 😂

Oooooh!! 👀 Come on, ma lovelie, unburden yaself 🥔 ☕
Well...its defo Police Scotland....not Mill Street or Helen St.... its a building called Osprey House in Paisley....Still to find out if he's cleaning.... I feel unburdened and right back in ma lane.

• Heart
  • Wow