Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question is Mario or Derek suffering with amnesia ? I just don’t understand why there is such need to have so many things with their names on 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Jeezo Marion bought they reindeers himself must be gutted they weren't free 🤣 another tacky buy of course 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well there you have it ma lovelies, “everybody’s tree is personal preference tae their own”. Noo aw get back in yer ain lanes or it’ll be karmer on your arse!!

P.S. His decorations are tacky and the Christmas Eve boxes are out already. Bet they’re excited to see what’s in them. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When he was showing the organza in the colour pink around his tree, he said he bought loads last year, meaning there was enough to do this year too. Hes so wasteful, does he not know you can use the same organza year after year? Sorry though, his page, his rules and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry to sidetrack the breaking news of Marion's job BUT who is Natalie on the bauble?

Reactions: 4
I was approaching the Clyde tunnel today and the road marking says get into lane. I got into my ain lain and I stayed in it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"In the colour clear" cracked me up!! 😂 He's such a divvy! 😂

Oooooh!! 👀 Come on, ma lovelie, unburden yaself 🥔 ☕
Well...its defo Police Scotland....not Mill Street or Helen St.... its a building called Osprey House in Paisley....Still to find out if he's cleaning.... I feel unburdened and right back in ma lane.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I am officially done 🤣🤣🤣🤣 “cable ties in the colour clear” I cannot cope! Also sorry to hear that his outbox it getting a battering again 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When he was showing the organza in the colour pink around his tree, he said he bought loads last year, meaning there was enough to do this year too. Hes so wasteful, does he not know you can use the same organza year after year? Sorry though, his page, his rules and so forth
and more importantly he obviously didn’t have enough from last year because I few weeks ago he said he’d ordered the same pink (or blush pink if your Marion) organza and was awaiting its arrival! Even he can’t keep up with his bullshit😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘this is mine and dereks favourite Christmas movie - the polar express’
grow the duck up!!

something I watched with my kids when they were 6 & 8 ! Get in your pjs and hop on down onto the polar express in your xxs pjs from primark you wee bobbly nosed hobbit!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm still a bit of a Marion virgin so sorry for the questions but why the duck has he put his Christmas Tree up in bloody November?

Derek must feel like he is on the Krypton Factor when he is stoned off his face trying to find his way to the kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm still a bit of a Marion virgin so sorry for the questions but why the duck has he put his Christmas Tree up in bloody November?

Derek must feel like he is on the Krypton Factor when he is stoned off his face trying to find his way to the kitchen.
Mario is defo a FOMO person. If one person does it he has to do it too. He has this sense of wanting to be one step head. Stepping into my couch psychiatrist role 🤣 he feels the need to fit in. But reality is .. he’s just making a right prat of himself.

Also did anyone see hinches comment about not putting her tree up . Could that be a dig at our Mario 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.