Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 9foot Garland which has been bespokly remodelled to fit the tap of the winday this year instead of the fireplace is my fave part. Can see it all collapsing down very soon. And did he say his sister came to help him? Hope you weren’t breaking rules and having Crystal in your wee flat all in the name of the 9 foot Garland!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The pink fairy with his name on has done me. I am DONE.

is it just me ...but usually when people have a Xmas decoration with someone’s name on it it’s usually in memory. You know like someone has passed away.

or maybe for a babies1st Xmas.

I have never know someone to buy Xmas decorations dedicated to themselves 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I just can’t cope. You are right Mario it is Xmas and you are the gift that just bleeping keeps on giving 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Because I’m a relatively new Marionette, I’m not so familiar with his flat layout. When I was following his unveiling and we got to the tree I thought we were still in the hall. Was that where the chair that’s now in the bedroom was?
How the hell do they navigate their way around without injuring themselves?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Phew he has put up the link for the sparkly bog roll
Around his tree. I’ll rest easy now!
The class of 5 year olds I teach could put together a better tree.
He is off out for cat tit uncooked sausage breakfast. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
How was that 5 days of stress...was it because the trees taller than him n he couldn’t get a ladder big enuf to reach the top!!!! See the febreeze is still takin pride of place 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 21
On the first day of Christmas Mazza gave to me....

a glimpse of his bougie tacky pink Christmas tree.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Do you know what pisses me off about all this? It's all for the gram.it was either last Christmas or the Christmas before when he revealed he doesn't really do Christmas and he doesn't go ott as he doesn't enjoy it as he's usually ill. So said he just doesn't bother. Gains a following and suddenly now he's always been ott at Christmas and loves it and never shuts up about it. Fickle cuntaroony.

Oh and at the time he said it annoyed him the way people went on and on about Christmas and it's just not for him...... Then next breath he started Christmas shopping in October. This was last year actually!pretty sure it was
All that working in retail quashed his christmas spirit and turned him into a grinch, in the colour coral, in the scent IBS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The pink fairy ended me. In 2 weeks time he will be fed up looking at it. Boxing Day the whole lot will be down. Time to get cosy my lovelies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Because I’m a relatively new Marionette, I’m not so familiar with his flat layout. When I was following his unveiling and we got to the tree I thought we were still in the hall. Was that where the chair that’s now in the bedroom was?
How the hell do they navigate their way around without injuring themselves?
You will soon learn every spare inch of that flat is covered in absolute tat, where he manages to keep it all bewilders me and I’m always saying how I’m worried for his neighbour that’s below him as one day that floors gonna give way for the sheer amount of shite he’s got sitting in the flat. It gives me the serious fear. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So many o you lovelies r asking wer I goat all ma tat fae ,thooousands o messages. Is the world full o fannies 🤔........... so aye. He's fuckin ripping ma knitting this morning mwah mwah mwah

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wee gonna unindated with reposts of monsanloids contribution to the spirit of Christmas and frothing fannies all over the world will be erecting their trees over these coming few days.... Its a new dayn of dawn of Christmas absolutely inspired by the hero of everything, manbagzda 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My eyes!! Jesus Christ!!
Didn’t think his flat could look anymore tit. Then he whacks up his tree.
I wish he wouldn’t talk, I have to turn him down on my phone. My dog always barks when he hears him.
Is it a blind Nakita?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.