Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh you wee beauties have not disappointed. I’ve been patiently waiting in ma ain lane to find oot whit wee Marions joab wiz....
I hope it’s true, maybe now he’s been outed he’ll let slip himself so he can do his own wee boujeee announcement, and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Renfrewshire Council had a big recruit of cleaners in September to help with the covid fight so that could work if that’s the case. Need to keep an eye out for the pink lanyard he would have as a RC employee.
the council advertised 100 cleaner posts but I don’t think they got them all directly so are currently employing a lot of cleaning staff through agencies. They are still advertising so mario is still in with a chance if he is working elsewhere!

Also as far as I know in Renfrewshire the council dont provide cleaners for the police stations.

Reactions: 7
lads I’m laid up in my Bedfordshire with a kidney infection. You trolling tattle bastards have given me a right chuckle tonight (and extra pain from it). I couldn’t bare watching the wee scrotes stories today or yesterday, he was making my blood boil. Oanyway am away back intae ma ain lane and so forth. Hopefully my spine won’t feel so bleeping shite tomorrow ma luvlies, am ready for amputating myself from the bellybutton doon! 🥔🔥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ma Lovelies its a bespoke cleaning job don’t youse all know ! Polishing some police doorknobs by day and undercover by night. It’s the best job in the world no debates.
[/QUOTE]

it's truncheons he's polishing...🍆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Just a wee bit of insight - M&S haven't had their own security guards for years. It's been contracted out for about 10 years so they are not technically m&s employees. Useless info I know.
The uniform he is wearing is Warehouse/Operations, so he'll be in the loading bay unloading the wagons, putting the food deliveries in the fridge and general warehouse duties. Also collecting trollies.
I worked for M&S for nearly 20 years.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The police cleaning job makes sense why he hasn’t gobbed off on insta about it (apart from the fact it isn’t really his dream job)

he probs had to sign a confidentiality disclosure agreement. If you clean in any security or government buildings that usually is the case.

Also could you imagine Mario being like yeah I clean the local Bobby station and getting targeted by criminals and blackmailed for his tinsel tat to dish dirt on the police etc 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This raises an interesting point, would semichem have reported him for (allegedly, not convinced personally) stealing, or just sacked him? Do the police know they've got a master criminal in their midst. 🤔 I'm sceptical, there's nothing wrong with a cleaning job, but unless you're starting your own business, nobody would get excited or describe it as a dream joab.
I’m new to the mario threads, can someone fill me in on the semichem scenario?!?

Reactions: 3
just laughing at the fact Mrs Hinch commented lip balms on his what should I bring out 🤣

taking a trip down memory lane -
Remember before COVID When Mario was doing all he could to try and meet up with Hinch because they are Bessies 🤣

Hinch was clearly dodging and then there was some evet where loads of cleaning “influencers”were invited, and Mario wasn’t 🤣
Himch made a surprise appearance (Paid obvs because she does nothing out the goodness of her heart)

I just remember Mario trying to pretend like he couldn’t make it and would meat up with “soph” soon.

bet she is glad COVID happen lad to get him off her back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m new to the mario threads, can someone fill me in on the semichem scenario?!?
Someone came on and said he'd been fired from, semichem for stealing. No other confirmation, and I'm always dubious when it's a new account saying dramatic shite. It was probably Mario himself so he could say oh look those trolls are lying about me. This was at the time avamay and Mario had his wax melts in semichem for a few weeks.

Reactions: 16
Lads, I've just had to rescue this thread from page 2. Do you think Chief Superintendent Melvin McFright has managed to exercise his bespoke plod powers on Tattle to make this drop off page 1?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone came on and said he'd been fired from, semichem for stealing. No other confirmation, and I'm always dubious when it's a new account saying dramatic shite. It was probably Mario himself so he could say oh look those trolls are lying about me. This was at the time avamay and Mario had his wax melts in semichem for a few weeks.
Yeah that was all a bit of odd with the Ava May thing. Did the store decide they wasn’t going to stock them anymore ?

Reactions: 10

Yeah that was all a bit of odd with the Ava May thing. Did the store decide they wasn’t going to stock them anymore ?
I don't know, there was the usual hype, I cannae believe a boy like me etc, oh you deserve this. Then it just disappeared. A bit like my waistline.
Did he say he couldn't cope with it all? The fame and fortune. 😁 Might be imagining it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I don't know, there was the usual hype, I cannae believe a boy like me etc, oh you deserve this. Then it just disappeared. A bit like my waistline.
Did he say he couldn't cope with it all? The fame and fortune. 😁 Might be imagining it.
I think semi chem still stock avamay? I am sure I seen an advert in the window. It is a shop I never go into as I am not a menopausal mafia member

• Haha
Reactions: 9
just laughing at the fact Mrs Hinch commented lip balms on his what should I bring out 🤣

taking a trip down memory lane -
Remember before COVID When Mario was doing all he could to try and meet up with Hinch because they are Bessies 🤣

Hinch was clearly dodging and then there was some evet where loads of cleaning “influencers”were invited, and Mario wasn’t 🤣
Himch made a surprise appearance (Paid obvs because she does nothing out the goodness of her heart)

I just remember Mario trying to pretend like he couldn’t make it and would meat up with “soph” soon.

bet she is glad COVID happen lad to get him off her back 🤣
with his old furry teeth She probably didn't want to get to close to his stench breath for fear of disintegrating

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The police cleaning job makes sense why he hasn’t gobbed off on insta about it (apart from the fact it isn’t really his dream job)

he probs had to sign a confidentiality disclosure agreement. If you clean in any security or government buildings that usually is the case.

Also could you imagine Mario being like yeah I clean the local Bobby station and getting targeted by criminals and blackmailed for his tinsel tat to dish dirt on the police etc 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He would never have been head hunted for that tho 🤥💩🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And I’ve made it. Been off ma tits wi COVID right enough. Reading this thread and the previous one I wasn’t sure if I was fuckin hallucinating but I was certainly dreaming about maid Marion and wee Deek. I’m pretty sure I also had a convo with Rab the resident rat living above oor Marion 🐀🐀🐀🐀. Rab has no clue where he works either.

So all that Christmas stuff actually happened. He actually decorated two blush pink stockings and made a bleeping centre piece. That did happen 😂😂😂😂. And made Christmas Eve boxes. It is still October isn’t it. I’m scared to ask the hubby. He’s already scared of me just now.

My God. The past two weeks have been like a fuckin 90’s come doon but I still managed a wee chuckle at all your posts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

I can quite believe that to be the case, but he could just say I have this job but I am not allowed to discuss it online etc People would understand his position. No one would be asking for blueprints of the nick! All the ‘my joab is just my joab’ nonsense makes me think he has freaked out and is too scared to discuss ANYTHING to do with his job because he is so unintelligent he would just waffle on and say something he isn’t supposed to.

This would also tie in with him getting the bus to Helen Street, as someone suggested, as this is the high security police station when terror suspects etc are kept so he probably really really can’t say anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.