Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We still don't know where his joab is, but a bit of pavement has been arrested and is being questioned. He's still buying Christmas tat.
Fingers crossed I've started this thread correctly. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What was with the pink hair ? Because clearly he hadn’t sprayed it pink and had done it on an app. But what was the point ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Last thread bleeping hilarious like all the other Mario threads ..... totally in their oan lane of bespokeism so oan an so forth. So aye 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My dear lovelies, where our Mairo is concerned nothing is plain sailing.

The most mundane things will have him howling.

Sensitive skin doesn’t exist when he dolls him self up as a pumpkin.

to nights the night he will zoom the Fam, I’m sure he will fill them in on all his fans.

The big question is will Mario grace us with a scene fit for Glee?

I guess my lovelies we will just have to wait and see ....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My dear lovelies, where our Mairo is concerned nothing is plain sailing.

The most mundane things will have him howling.

Sensitive skin doesn’t exist when he dolls him self up as a pumpkin.

to nights the night he will zoom the Fam, I’m sure he will fill them in on all his fans.

The big question is will Mario grace us with a scene fit for Glee?

I guess my lovelies we will just have to wait and see ....
‘Sensitive skin doesn’t exist when he dolls himself up as a pumpkin!!’ 😂😂 howling!! 😂😂

sensitive skin my arse!!!! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Love a new thread!
I’ve got my hoosecowat on and some crisssss, pickled onions and plain Ritz biscuits on my naecheese board.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Well I for one LOVE him as a pumpkin 🎃 ❤
Meanwhile I couldn't stop myself doing these.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh a new thread is it? I'll have you know I was paying fool rent in the last thread, so karma on all yur arses!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
tit, his bespoke super sensitive skin is gonna be through the roof tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys guys. You’ve just reminded him of his skin problem. Give him a minute to wash it oaf and he’ll dee a few stories aboot it, ok ma lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 12
hello ma lovelies. Love a shiny new thread. I need to catch up on today’s posts as I have been busy. But I have still been chanting you all along, so aye. 🥔💖 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.