Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on his boring as duck stories about wax melts in the seasonal scents he doesn’t like 🙄🤦‍♀️
What is with his high pitched shrieking? He’ll be attracting all the blind Nakita dugs... so aye!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What shape is that even supposed to be 😂😂
The bespoke Potato heart shape of course ma lovley 🥔

He makes me laugh he made a huge song and dance about making his own because there wasn’t one in the shops big enough, but then he has nothing in the centre of it 🤯 just 3 wine glasses that his try to pass off as Candle holders and then loads of space 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
There was a perfect centrepiece in home bargains for £6.99. Very similar to the one he's made but nicer. And cheaper. And more sturdy. Less tit. Less crap. Did I mention its also nicer?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Nae patience for Marion and his histrionics the dae ma lovelies 🤦🏻‍♀️
Does he realise that Fabulosa have sent this box of shite to many other cleaning accounts in exchange for promotion? They haven’t done it out of the goodness of their hearts. Why is he reading that letter aloud, voice catching in his throat, like it’s been addressed to him personally? You’ve been sent some cleaning products to the value of about £10 hun, you’re not accepting an Academy Award 😒

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Does he realise that Fabulosa have sent this box of shite to many other cleaning accounts in exchange for promotion? They haven’t done it out of the goodness of their hearts. Why is he reading that letter aloud, voice catching in his throat, like it’s been addressed to him personally? You’ve been sent some cleaning products to the value of about £10 hun, you’re not accepting an Academy Award 😒
Straight on to say exactly this! You beat me to it 🤣 He genuinely thinks they've thought of him personally, I can't believe a grown man has no grasp on reality at all, I don't mean to be rude, but I really think there's something mentally wrong with him. He's maybies just a fanny tho 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What I never understand is when these influencers say they knew nothing about these gifted products...did they just guess his address then?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Mornin ma luvlees well that was a speech and a half, surprised fabulosa didnae send Marjorie the stuff you spray down the shitter to mask the stinks when his IBS is thru the roof and flairs but glad he got the pama violet scent so aye back intae ma ain lane

How many times did he say he doesnae go unnoticed....fml 🤦🏻‍♀️
And yeez aww kno

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
"I've been shouting them on since they first came on the map"
The map? Very bespoke coordinate are oor Fabulosa!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
You would think he was given an Oscar but wait naw it’s a cpl of free bottles of fabulousa. But he has supported them right since they came on the Map?!? And he loves the Christmas smelling one even though last month he said he hated that smell and doesn’t like the smell of cinnamon it’s amazing how stuff smells diff when it’s free. Some on should gift him a dictionary and thesaurus for crimbo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
“It doesnae go unnoticed” what does he even mean? It was meant to be noticed, so you’ll promote it. That’s why they sent it to lots of you for free 🙈

Also when the postman dropped that off, did he interrupt Marion having a power wank? He was awfully out of breath for someone who doesn’t having running up a flight of stairs to blame

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
‘A no wit sharing a business oan ma page can do for a business’ he’s so full of himself. And so forth.
They are pretty flowers, wasted oan him - where’s he going to put them? In the middle of his tapas table inside the monstrosity that is his Christmas centrepiece??

Edit - he’s keeping them they’re on that bleeping chair isn’t he?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I also cannae hack watching his stories today. It’s just no the time for it the day ma lovlies. Cannot be fucked. The screenshot of his granny stranger hand is more than I need for my daily dose of Mario 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"I've been shouting them on since they first came on the map"
The map? Very bespoke coordinate are oor Fabulosa!
Fabulosa have been in poundstretcher for years. They’ve only been on Instagram more recently. 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.