Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
Question is Mario or Derek suffering with amnesia ? I just don’t understand why there is such need to have so many things with their names on 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

DilysMcGillis

I am DEID ⚰ Deid, I tell you 😂 The bespoke fairy 😂 In the “freem” blush pink 😂 A pink gonk 😂 All introduced by the biggest gonk himself 😂 The centrepiece with the £9.99 tea light holders - you were robbed, Meirdre 😂 Remember last year he told us the reason he has his door wreath on the inside is so no one steals it 😂 Eh, think you’d be safe with that one, Meirdre 😂 Unless someone was stealing it as a present for someone they really disliked 😂 I am fucking dead 😂 That boujee wee tour was fucking tremendous! Wee Meirdre proud as punch 😂 And just when I thought it was all over, he tantalised me with a wee something still to come for the hall...I cannot fucking wait 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Cagayu

VIP Member
My abzoloot best quote from mario
“Anyone who thinks things aren’t gonna be okay. I’m abzoloot proof that it will”
If you’re feeling suicidal that will definitely make you kick away the chair

• Haha

NOID-phal

VIP Member
We still don't know where his joab is, but a bit of pavement has been arrested and is being questioned. He's still buying Christmas tat.
Fingers crossed I've started this thread correctly. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

NOID-phal

VIP Member
Parked here waiting for one of youse to get arrested for loitering outside the cop shop. 😁
Show me your helmet officer, etc 👮

• Haha
Reactions: 30

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Nae patience for Marion and his histrionics the dae ma lovelies 🤦🏻‍♀️
Does he realise that Fabulosa have sent this box of shite to many other cleaning accounts in exchange for promotion? They haven’t done it out of the goodness of their hearts. Why is he reading that letter aloud, voice catching in his throat, like it’s been addressed to him personally? You’ve been sent some cleaning products to the value of about £10 hun, you’re not accepting an Academy Award 😒
What I never understand is when these influencers say they knew nothing about these gifted products...did they just guess his address then?

• Haha

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Oh a new thread is it? I'll have you know I was paying fool rent in the last thread, so karma on all yur arses!

• Haha
I swear he had mentioned about a new wicker basket for his new Ava may hoarding. although I can’t remember if I’m confusing it with the 3 baskets under his console table in the living room filled with Ava may stuff. 😑🤪

Any recommendations with who is worth watching on Instagram purely for their tattle thread?
I've watched a few, but let's not beat around the bush. Mario, it's Mario. This is thread I view \ laugh at the most

I mean they all probably think the thread they use on here is the best, but this is honestly the bed thread on here. Some of the threads have a really nasty side to them and it's just not as funny. the people on this thread make it what it is and make the viewing of Mario more funnier. Just pure light hearted fun with a sprinkling of sass and lots of class with tatties fallen out ya ass aye and so forth mwah mwah x x

• Heart
  • Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Well there you have it ma lovelies, “everybody’s tree is personal preference tae their own”. Noo aw get back in yer ain lanes or it’ll be karmer on your arse!!

P.S. His decorations are tacky and the Christmas Eve boxes are out already. Bet they’re excited to see what’s in them. 🤭

• Haha

youare1

VIP Member
Hi never knew his account existed until I joined this site, have enjoyed reading these threads. I was in Home Bargains today and they have a candle with the words Shine Bright on it, surprised he has missed it on his shopping hauls x

• Haha

Wee Boujee Hobbit

I love reading you lot write the way he speaks 😂 Today he GUTTED the flat. Only him and Derek live there. It's tiny and immaculate. Why does he need to deep clean every 5 mins. Also hubby was watching Scottish Matilda on YouTube yesterday I laughed my fucking head off its so funny. Everything lately reminds me of Mario. I even told my hubby to bring my hoosecoat downstairs. He said it's a dressing gown you fool.

• Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I was swimming the other day and someone kept swimming into my lane. I told him to ‘stay in his ain lane’ while laughing hysterically. It worked a treat, he looked terrified 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

NOID-phal

VIP Member
🎶On the first day of November, Mario said to me,
I'm gonna put up the fucking tree🎶🎄

🎶On the 7th of November he showed the tree to me, it's pink and very twee🎶
🎶 On the 8th of November I lost the will to live, etc🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29