Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love you lot on this thread but I can’t stand to watch that stupid bleeping wee bastard any more. What an absolute dick he is.
It’s been fun, take care all 👋🏼
Yeah between him and brummymummy pretty much feeling the same way! Hope you’re okay!!

Anyhoo, anyone else smelling shite seeing as you have to order before 2pm on Shark website on a Sunday to get next day delivery.
Some of you’re ‘lovelies’ will barely be able to feed themselves nevermind Christmas - quite frankly bloody disgusted.

Reactions: 18
I'm sorry if this sounds ignorant but are council properties not for people who earn below a certain amount or are unemployed? These two spend money like it's going out of fashion so surely they could afford to rent privately and the flat could go to someone who needs it?

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry if this sounds ignorant but are council properties not for people who earn below a certain amount or are unemployed? These two spend money like it's going out of fashion so surely they could afford to rent privately and the flat could go to someone who needs it?
The short answer is no. There are lots of reasons why people need social housing and earning below a certain threshold isn’t a criteria.

Between both wages they have, the small amount they spend on rent, if they really wanted a “dream hoose”, they could save the deposit needed within 4 years maximum. Instead Mario spunks any spare cash up the wall on throwaway tat.

Reactions: 14
Somebody posted the rent rates a few threads back and I think it was just under 80 quid a week. I really don't know Paisley, but I do know Melvin wouldn't hang his gifted Christmas wreath on the outside of his front door as he was sure it would get nicked.

Pros and cons ma lovelie.
I would love to see the “ no drama , because Mario doesn’t do drama “ drama causes by someone nicking his Christmas wreath.

imagine the facial expressions 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unfortunately the council don’t review people’s circumstances ( well they haven’t done TIL now ) even if people’s circumstance improve the max full rent they would pay is cheap compared to the private rent. Oh they also get the option to buy their property at discounted rates! Therefore less council properties on the market and less affordable rental properties for others. We have thatcher to thank for that one !

I love you lot on this thread but I can’t stand to watch that stupid bleeping wee bastard any more. What an absolute dick he is.
It’s been fun, take care all 👋🏼
Take care Ma lovely Don’t forget to always stay in your lane . If you ever need a bespoke update on Marion always pop by for the ☕

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Karmar on our asses, crissss not crisps! 😳

I highly doubt Derek would have bought a new hoover for Mario. Surely if he was on the phone to Shark you would at least wait to see what they say rather than just buying a new hoover. So he'll have 2 plus his wee handheld pube guzzler in his tiny flat?! Jesus 🤦‍♀️
Pube guzzler has ended me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that has to be in the next title pube guzzling with Mario 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I would love to see the “ no drama , because Mario doesn’t do drama “ drama causes by someone nicking his Christmas wreath.

imagine the facial expressions 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It would be a bespoke sight to behold for sure.

At the time of rat-gate, the flat across the landing from him was lying empty, and I think we missed an opportunity there. A wee tattle timeshare for an urban safari would've been dead boujee, so aye 😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet other companies hate it when idiots call their vacuums 'Hoovers'.

bleeping imbecile.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think anyone in Scotland calls it a vacuum 🤷🏻‍♀️ we call it a hoover, regardless of what brand it is! Maybe a central Scotland thing, but no one I know calls it a vacuum.

Reactions: 40
I don’t think anyone in Scotland calls it a vacuum 🤷🏻‍♀️ we call it a hoover, regardless of what brand it is! Maybe a central Scotland thing, but no one I know calls it a vacuum.
Was going to say it must be a Scottish thing I don’t know anyone in my life that’s ever called it a vacuum it’s definitely a Hoover here😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh they also get the option to buy their property at discounted rates! Therefore less council properties on the market and less affordable rental properties for others. We have thatcher to thank for that one !
We don’t have the right to buy in Scotland anymore. It was done away with a few years back but social housing is still few and far between. Probably as hardly any were built for a number of years.

Was going to say it must be a Scottish thing I don’t know anyone in my life that’s ever called it a vacuum it’s definitely a Hoover here😂
If I called it a vacuum my family would look at me as if I had 5 heads 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have a (cordless) Shark and a Henry, they are called that so the kids don't get them mixed up when I'm ordering them to do the chores.

But I'm strange lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
I bet other companies hate it when idiots call their vacuums 'Hoovers'.

bleeping imbecile.

View attachment 296561
That perfect shark line in that screen shot is a quiz about what shark would be right for him. It’s the first selection that appears based on mario’s floor types. He’s definitely picked it himself and/or okayed it as it hasn’t been bought yet. 8 hours ago mario said it was all sorted and shark had sorted it. It’s 1527 in that screenshot which makes it 8 hours ago.
I smell a rat madza and it ain’t in the loft!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah most people say Hoover instead of Vacuum. But most people aren't trying to worm their way into the affections of the other brands in order to get freebies. If your trying to plug a product, you don't call it by a competitor's name. That's dumbass behaviour 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah most people say Hoover instead of Vacuum. But most people aren't trying to worm their way into the affections of the other brands in order to get freebies. If your trying to plug a product, you don't call it by a competitor's name. That's dumbass behaviour 🤪
I mean, it is Mario after all. I’m surprised he can even spell vacuum. Or shark for that matter.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Most people would call it a hoover however if you are advertising the brand then you wouldn't dream of calling it a hoover.

I dont know anyone who talks about vacuum cleaning the house or getting the vacuum out. Everyone says "do the hoovering"

Hoover the company did well to have people talking about hoovering, the world over, just like we all say sellotape or blu tack when we don't necessarily mean those brands

• Heart
If, and it's a massive if, deek bought him a new Hoover as "a surprise" ( which he is implying) he has went so far down in my estimations! I'm guessing marion had a meltdown and demanded a new one! Where the actual duck do they get their money? It baffles me! Oh and two hoovers for a one bedroom flat??
Two top of the range hoovers for three wee bits of carpet x

So he’s now the proud owner of 2 hoovers, a handheld Pube sucker and a carpet cleaner? Never mind how they afford it, where the duck do they store it? Surely the drinks trolley has to go now to fit the new cordless and the bloody Christmas tree??
I’m thinking behind every door is a Hoover. The dodgy mirror in
the living room could fit two behind it x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.