Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we’re all in agreement then, his Christmas decorations are tit 🤭🤣
I’ve just started making my granddaughters Xmas eve box to match the one i made my grandson, because they’re 4yrs old and 17 months old not grown arse men ffs, how ridiculous 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
All that tat will be covered in stoor by the time December actually comes around, never mind Christmas itself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Personal preference tae their own🙄🙄🙄🙄!!! The fact he also describes the setup as “simple” 😑 if that’s simple, I’d hate to see busy!

The boxes underneath his tree put me in mind of a box you’d get for someone’s ashes. Not a good look.
Those boxes make the fluffy tree skirt look like a massive hairy pink minge!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not had a chance to catch up with you hilarious lovelies since this morning but had to jump on and say this when I remembered. Pretty sure that fake snowy stuff is dangerous for cats? Someone I know got rid of there’s cos their cat ended up in the vets after having having a munch on it.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion

Cleaning with Mario #25 Budget Marion and the home made wreath, bet he's still paying off the new shiny teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I cant imagine making up xmas eve boxes for me and my husband. And they each know what is in them! If it was a wee surprise each then maybe, but still a no for me. Imagine living your life with all this hype for one day 7 weeks away!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
New thread suggestion:
On the 7th day o’ November Marion showed to me, his boujee Christmas tree

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm still a bit of a Marion virgin so sorry for the questions but why the duck has he put his Christmas Tree up in bloody November?

Derek must feel like he is on the Krypton Factor when he is stoned off his face trying to find his way to the kitchen.
Content. He'd set fire to Derek for content.

Is it possible he's doing community service at the polis station? 😁 👮🎄
I need more details, keep me occupied until trump starts rage tweeting again.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How many times are our eyes gonna get horrified seeing that tree on his stories, bet the cats bk in the cupboard fed up with his Christmas shite already 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I love you you’re hilarious 😆
All that tat will be covered in stoor by the time December actually comes around, never mind Christmas itself.
the way he wipes around stuff too the house will set on fire with all the dust his colour of clear cable ties will collect, along with all his other decorations. And so forth . So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I'm resisting tweeting "it's a new dayn of dawn, America" :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Personal preference tae their own🙄🙄🙄🙄!!! The fact he also describes the setup as “simple” 😑 if that’s simple, I’d hate to see busy!

The boxes underneath his tree put me in mind of a box you’d get for someone’s ashes. Not a good look.
It’s the pink organza bloody hideous x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Not had a chance to catch up with you hilarious lovelies since this morning but had to jump on and say this when I remembered. Pretty sure that fake snowy stuff is dangerous for cats? Someone I know got rid of there’s cos their cat ended up in the vets after having having a munch on it.
Apologies for the there’s instead of their’s.
I am away to shoot myself now for my Marionism. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ava May has just had a shout out from Michelle Visage who has bought a metric duck-tonne of wax melts and a pregnancy test lighter.

As she was panning over her purchases, I thought I caught a glimpse of Moira’s heart with slightly pointier edges diamond char-um but thankfully it isn’t... I couldn’t bear the thought of Michelle filling her home with the scent Mario 😣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.