Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘A no wit sharing a business oan ma page can do for a business’ he’s so full of himself. And so forth.
They are pretty flowers, wasted oan him - where’s he going to put them? In the middle of his tapas table inside the monstrosity that is his Christmas centrepiece??

Edit - he’s keeping them they’re on that bleeping chair isn’t he?
Next to his huge dog toy cushion

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nothing says Christmas to me quite like the stapul scent of parma violets, so aye.

Edited - I had spelt stapul wrong 🤦🏼‍♀️.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
“Ahhh I tryna tell ya what it reminds me of” - if you don’t know what it reminds you of then it don’t remind you of anything 🤦🏼‍♀️.

“I tryna nail the scent” erm Mario can you not read ? pretty sure it tells you on the bottle.

hate when influencers have no idea what to say so they long it out by saying tit like that

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahaha can’t wait for the new Hoover review! I too live in a 1 bedroom flat, similar size, although feels bigger as we have much less tat. Our Hoover was £20 off Amazon, does the job just fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The new hoover has an anti hair wrap ...pissing in the wind with that Miriam so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think this talk of lack of hair needs a reminder of the bald patch gif. I'm laughing just thinking of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahaha can’t wait for the new Hoover review! I too live in a 1 bedroom flat, similar size, although feels bigger as we have much less tat. Our Hoover was £20 off Amazon, does the job just fine.
You won't have to wait long his shifts only last around 3hrs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh ladies and gentlemen he’s acknowledged he’s stuck for words.
Here have these three:
Total.bleeping.Narcissist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why did he put a sparkle filter over the flowers?! 😂 fucks sake he is on one today!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.