Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I hope he’s better for the weekend or what we going to talk about 🤔 I even miss the dots of doom at this point! 😂
There's always something Marion related to talk aboot, ma lovelie. Even if it's for throwbacks also. Or even talking aboot Marion's new hairstyle and so forth.
2023-09-08-00-13-04-936.jpg
2023-09-08-00-15-30-109.jpg
2023-09-08-00-22-13-204.jpg
2023-09-08-00-19-42-944.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

SuzyE

VIP Member
I mean come on Mario. You're 40 now mate, so these look ridiculous in a small flat with two middle aged men and no kids. It's creepy as hell to the outside world! 👀

Screenshot_20230911-091225_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Ferguson

VIP Member
Ah wunner how much longer we have to wait for the pepper to re-emerge.
#authentic autumn

Screenshot_20230904_204742_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 53
How the fuck did she fit sitting in the shower? The thought of her squeezed intae the shower, her naked fat podgy body, sobbing, cracks me up. I'd cry if that was my life too.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
I might sound like a complete cow but I hate this "women should always raise up other women" stuff just because we share the same organs. No, I don't have to back you just because you've got a vagina if you're a total bitch. I'll back women I respect (and men) all day long. But if you're a grade a C*** (like most of these Insta wankers who love to spout the Be King bullshit while they're slagging off other mums at the school gates) then sorry but no. You're a bitch and no amount of bullshit Instagram affirmations will change that.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
Hens, I’ve had an absolute mare of a day. The wean was sent home from school poorly (high temp, laboured breathing) so I called 111 who sent us to an urgent care unit. After an hour there on a nebuliser and watching the kiddo struggling to breath, they sent us by ambulance to the nearest A&E where he’s been under observation all afternoon. Little lad has been so brave and a complete trooper while he had oxygen masks on, going for tests and taking various medicines. Even turning on the charm with the nurses, grinning the whole way in the ambulance and being so cheeky and cute with the doctors. And barely a single complaint the entire day!

So answer me this hens! How can a small child be admitted to A&E and still complain less than a grown arse man who got a bit poorly!? Even kids in the waiting room with broken bones were soldiering on!
Shown up by a bunch of actual children!

Little Snail is just fine though. They reckon he might have Asthma so we’ll be sent home as soon as he’s been stable for at least two hours and probably get a follow up with the GP 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 49

CrapEars

VIP Member
I had an mri scan the other day. It was my head they were scanning. They put a kind of cage thing over your head to keep it still during the scan
Anyway, I have a normal sized nose, in fact it’s almost petite, and the cage thing touched the end of my nose. And it made me think, how would Marion manage? They’d never be able to do the cage up, it’d squash his nose in half. Thinking about the logistics of it all kept me occupied during most of the scan, so I suppose I should thank him for that at least.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The wee man in the van at the kelpies must no be selling drugs, he chairges £4.99 for a 1 scoop cone, that wis the day i went without! Robbin bastard!
Hen, Mr Best and I went out today for ice cream, 4 scoops each with toppings in a plastic cup, lovely it was, they went above and beyond, but £23.90 for the two. Mr Best almost collapsed in the street like Marion did during covid part one. He's still shook to be honest, also.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48