Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's either trolling us or he's lost the fcking plot!!
Between the shite he got fur his birthday, then horlicks and now tatty witches hats when he hates Halloween.
Ah need a lie doon......

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So many DM's asking where everything was from. Here I'll save you some time. It'll be B&M, Homebargins or Amazon (with an aff link).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Pretty sure we have receipts of him saying he didn't like Halloween or something like that yet here we have him hanging witches hats from his ceiling? The duck? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What the actual duck is with those witches hats, hanging like that! He is no well alright. No well in the heed!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've been oot to ma big city a few miles away, smell ma wealth and the silly bastard has hung up those hats far Halloween, that he no likes, just like the box says.

377648377_118039378063743_4076880935146247697_n.jpg
377324767_3551294071816965_7407743172213747255_n.jpg
376754237_6575034542544300_3043411668401228247_n.jpg

He bought the hats on August 30th - he had the perfect idea far them.

372818994_2046243359064127_5203729145980806358_n.jpg

But disna do Halloween...

Screenshot_20220925_114525.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
What in the nursery classroom art corner display are those witches hats all about?
I know he tells folk stay in their ain lane also, but he's veering out of his usual autumn lane - I thought he did nae do Halloween?!
He'll be doing Wintum and Christmas before the clocks change. Factual.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What a sadsack, hoose (bedsit) decked oot for Halloween at the beginning of September 🤔 this bampot will do absolutely anything for a like or comment from a stranger.

Mr Freefalling would tell me to give my boujee heid a shake and to stop blootering money on tat but in saying that pre kids I wouldn't have given shite like this room space - even now I use the same shite every Halloween for the wains 🙄

Let's see if he leaves the Penthouse to do anything at all this autumn or winter. My money's on he will do F all

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've had one of those too, wish I'd had the sense to imagine these things as the sheer anxiety and panic I felt was horrible. I wonder if they have super conk sized masks for folk with over developed beaks 😂
I’m having another one tomorrow. Can’t say I’m particularly looking forward to it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wear an eye mask, definitely helps when you can't see. MRIs are horrible 😞
Ooh. That’s an idea. I usually just try to keep my eyes shut and then forget, open them and panic about the ‘ceiling’ three inches above my face.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ooh. That’s an idea. I usually just try to keep my eyes shut and then forget, open them and panic about the ‘ceiling’ three inches above my face.
Definitely try the eye mask, in Velindre they blast music, I find it goes quicker. Ask them to stick some on.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Jist don’t want they witches’ bunnets to district from the knitted bumhole. Ma staple bit o Marion tat. IYDKGTK OK.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why did we think his 'perfect idea for them' witches hats was going to be in any way creative? This is the guy who gave us a bauble hack of threading a ribbon through it to hang it up! Also!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Mario, you couldn't be more further down on my list of things to worry about. Right now I'm more concerned about what to make for tea, so that'll tell you 🤣

Acting like people really care. Silly man 🤣
Screenshot_20230911-152251_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mario, you couldn't be more further down on my list of things to worry about. Right now I'm more concerned about what to make for tea, so that'll tell you 🤣

Acting like people really care. Silly man 🤣
View attachment 2441276
He's desperately hoping someone somewhere I'd worrying about him. They aren't because no one gives a tit about some stinking fanny from Paisley who moans all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.