Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was that video about? Why the dramatic Billie Eilish song? (That was famously in the Barbie movie. But that’s no his passion and he’s not jumping on the band wagon) Why is he acting like he as dying? Why do insta twats always have Covid worse than anyone else in the world? Can you imagine if she got pregnant and had a baby. We’d absolutely never hear the end of it. Makes me glad she doesn’t have the plumbing to carry a baby!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hay Monday, ah've jist heard the most terrible news oan the wireless, East Kilbride shopping centre may be demolished fur housing! Ah'm gonni start a petition as where will Martin and his carer go fur a wee day oot? It's goat historic importance as that's where Martin hud tae send food back due being cauld, even though he loves the cauld, also.

PS. Get up fur me, moap kick and spine bright 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hay Monday, ah've jist heard the most terrible news oan the wireless, East Kilbride shopping centre may be demolished fur housing! Ah'm gonni start a petition as where will Martin and his carer go fur a wee day oot? It's goat historic importance as that's where Martin hud tae send food back due being cauld, even though he loves the cauld, also.

PS. Get up fur me, moap kick and spine bright 💎
There rumour has been rife for years, and I'm fairness ek shopping centre is shite. But I don't believe they can close it easily as it has council facilities in it.

Reactions: 8
The Nescafé sachets, the knitted bum hole, the anal beads; what a delight for my eyes this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 29
£12.99 for that cardboard cat house.

In that rain video, it sounds like he has the kettle on.

377224515_317441774297091_5738146866582727187_n.jpg

376826630_687689359900857_1561547458831542354_n.jpg

376662815_215500327909584_157047717406142040_n.jpg
Untitled.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Is boiling with the covid. But sits under fleecy blanket’s drinking Horlicks and is so ill but manages to decorate for Autumn. Pull the other one hen its got button mushrooms on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“Autumn House 2023” and here’s me with the same decor I’ve had since my 2022 Xmas tree came down 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I had an mri scan the other day. It was my head they were scanning. They put a kind of cage thing over your head to keep it still during the scan
Anyway, I have a normal sized nose, in fact it’s almost petite, and the cage thing touched the end of my nose. And it made me think, how would Marion manage? They’d never be able to do the cage up, it’d squash his nose in half. Thinking about the logistics of it all kept me occupied during most of the scan, so I suppose I should thank him for that at least.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Oh no the witches hats have ended me 😆 they look so bleeping stupid and also he disnae dae Halloween it’s no fur him 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I mean come on Mario. You're 40 now mate, so these look ridiculous in a small flat with two middle aged men and no kids. It's creepy as hell to the outside world! 👀

Screenshot_20230911-091225_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Naaaa! I’m out! The bleeping witch hats hanging off the ceiling 😩 what a pedalo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Ok so he doesn’t do Halloween so what’s with the witches hats?? Honestly he’s such a twit. Its not even like he has kids to decorate for. I will stick my hand up and admit we do carve a pumpkin and decorate the living room and hall for Halloween BUT I’ve got 3 children and we make it fun for them. I’m not a 40 year old bloke living in a cupboard bedsit flat hovel

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Howling at the witches hats. Had to give my avatar a wee makeover in honour of or Marion and his witches hats 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.