Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how it was mentioned on here that he’d have his xmas tree up October 1st and then he said on his story about putting it up October 1st 🤔 doesnae read here anymore though hens.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
2 Hours later and no questions for him 😂 But he's busy making some up to save embarrassing himself because he's went to bed 😂
Screenshot_20230912-210248_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He said he put up his tat while super dosed on pain.

Aya aye, the lady doth protest too much.

Too much info Mario is often a lie.

Is his boss a ''fan''?
Well, it would explain the witches hats. Trying to imagine him up a ladder and nailing up his tat. Hahaha Deek am gonna faint also!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would love to ask him this as he must be a fan of some of us, but I don’t want bespokely blocked by him as I can’t be arsed making new accounts, I already do that on that vile app. 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I would love to ask him this as he must be a fan of some of us, but I don’t want bespokely blocked by him as I can’t be arsed making new accounts, I already do that on that vile app. 🤣
He would be bound to say @hopethishelpsallthebest I mean he must giggle when he sees that amazing artwork. I dare anyone to look at those pics and NOT giggle. Maz? Maaaazzzz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wonder if he will be claiming tae huv lost another staine wi awe the vomiting, anyways will be putting it back oan again wi those butter pains, so aye. The witchy hats ur mental also. Disnae dae halloween hens #factual. Wanker also

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Once again shot has load way too early and now moaning everyone is doing it better than him. If he wanted tae deep clean and film whatever he could have you know just waited until he was better 🤷‍♀️ So he’s just embarrassed by how shite his autumn tatt really looks and he didn’t have covid as bad as he’s making out if he managed to put out his decs out and hang them ridiculous halloween hats off the ceiling. Factual.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is the bloody fresh frozen raspberries all over again but with utter autumn vibes
Screenshot_20230912_222251_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So he's planning oan going tae Edinburgh at the weekend fur the usual hour and then back again.
Saying he's no caught up wi whit's going on wi Insta.....you lie Marion.
He's pure raging re his Autumn shite and why would you be oan heavy duty pain wi yir besopke boujee covid??
Wiz talking aboot the Fresh Breeze Ava May Scent and the time is now tae order as HE will be launching the new Autumn range soon.
Whit a roaster!
P.S. All I could hear wiz wee Deek coughing in the background but nae mention that he's ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t think Rain (whatever) is a nice looking cat at all, I think she’s ugly, feral looking. I still feel sorry for the poor creature though, stuck in the boggin penthouse with those two reprobates
How comfy does wee Deek look on that plush cosy sofa 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I'm still screaming about Mario affronting himself with his autumn wintum vibes. That weird feeling Mario, it's embarrassment at decorating, badly, out of season.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.