Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kidding on he has covid so has has an excuse to stay indoors and put out his decor for the seasonal change. Absolute bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Crying in the shower 💀 whit an image.

I wunner which of his fake pals gave him covid. My money is on Rendall. She looks leaping and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I bet poor Deek never gets any time alone in his Mario's flat. Honestly I love when my husband goes out for the evening with his mates and I can have an evening eating Girl Dinner and binging Grey's Anatomy. I'd hate if he didn't have and friends. Probably the same for him as well. It's healthy to have some time apart but these two seem to be glued to the hip. The only time Deek can get away from his strangler hands is when he's at work!
Shout out for girl dinner! It's the best!

Reactions: 14
Whit is a girl's dinner? Ah need tae get tae ken.
Girl dinner is whatever you want it to be. Sod cooking an evening meal, if you want a Magnum and a bag of crisps that's fine, that's Girl dinner!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Girl dinner is whatever you want it to be. Sod cooking an evening meal, if you want a Magnum and a bag of crisps that's fine, that's Girl dinner!
My girl dinner is BBQ super noodles in a pitta bread!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Crying in the shower 💀 whit an image.

I wunner which of his fake pals gave him covid. My money is on Rendall. She looks leaping and so forth.
The wee tiny dark shower that you can just about turn round in. I'd probably cry in the shower too If I had to live fatso martins life 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Am howling at this thread!! 😂 😂 😂

My Girl Dinner is chicken kiev coz my OH disnae like it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
How long til maz reads here n then in a coupla days time posts that he’s huvin a girl dinner coz he’s no well n canny be arsed to shove frozen hings in the oven cook 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.