Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So grief has never touched him really, has it?
Don't wish it on yoursel hen
Losing a well loved pet is truly a dreadful thing, why do you talk about and anticipate this stuff?
When I lost my father, it wasn't something I wanted to really post on social media about , you know?
Attention seeking tosser
She never left his side because she doesn't have anywhere else to go in the shed to get away from him.
The cat was ill, Marion was ill, Deed Deek was ill.... Give it a rest Christ you have 'covid' apparently. Even when I tested negative it still took me time to get back to normal I was better right after. Lies all time.
The cat is only 5 or something she still has years to go stop wishing time away Including the cats life span.

Reactions: 20
WTAF I thought something had happened to his cat then realised that he’s just been reading on here with us all saying how much that poor cat hates him. If you’re reading this Gonzo YOUR CAT HATES YOU COS YOU’RE A NASTY twit TO HER

Honestly if I knew his address I’d report him to the RSPCA for that little soul being stuck in with no toys, no fresh air and a million wax melts poisoning her

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s her bespoke door knocker oan the ootside you troll! The spyhole is in the knocker.

So he got a ring doorbell despite having an exterior key code door AND a bespoke cooncil door knocker
Aye ma luveleh, his security cannae be compromised x

Also, your passion isnae his passion. Don't message this page again!
---
WTAF I thought something had happened to his cat then realised that he’s just been reading on here with us all saying how much that poor cat hates him. If you’re reading this Gonzo YOUR CAT HATES YOU COS YOU’RE A NASTY twit TO HER

Honestly if I knew his address I’d report him to the RSPCA for that little soul being stuck in with no toys, no fresh air and a million wax melts poisoning her
Just write Mario's hoose in Beirut. They'll ken who he is. He's a famous influenzer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just like meeting all those 'lovelies' on his travels to b&m why does he never show ONE photo of baby girl Rayyyn cosying up next to him?
I've seen one photo of her close to him towering over him in bed but he rudely woke an interrupted her ready to attack him.

Yeah love the cat that much you have angrily shouted at her and called her a wee witch, posted her clawing and trying to bite your hand...she really loves you of course.. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel bad for the cat honestly I do. Our 2 cats have an outdoor catio so they can safely go outside for fresh air, they’ve got about a million toys and we’ve got several cat trees. As for that picture it breaks my heart to see her there as one of ours sleeps in with my son and the other with us they don’t get shut out in a cold draughty looking hallway mid you her little sofa is probably more comfortable that his breezblocks sofa

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Bloody he'll... even people I follow who live in campervans or boats manage to give their cats outside time. Either the cat loves them enough to come back or they walk them on leads.
Poor little animal. No quality of life.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 2439134
Is Adele a tattler? 😂 if not she needs to get tae ken IYKYK 💎
Adele pyoor showing aff her wealth, that she disnae live in Beirut. She will be blocked and reported quicker than Martin kin say patchouli. Which is ages cos he canni say it, so no the best example but it's ma poast ma rules, also.
---
Bloody he'll... even people I follow who live in campervans or boats manage to give their cats outside time. Either the cat loves them enough to come back or they walk them on leads.
Poor little animal. No quality of life.
Naw hen, noo ah'm huving a vision oaf the dolly dimples walking aroon Beirut wina cat oan a leash 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Adele pyoor showing aff her wealth, that she disnae live in Beirut. She will be blocked and reported quicker than Martin kin say patchouli. Which is ages cos he canni say it, so no the best example but it's ma poast ma rules, also.
---

Naw hen, noo ah'm huving a vision oaf the dolly dimples walking aroon Beirut wina cat oan a leash 🤣
Be brilliant @Madge2022 .. you just made me laugh out loud. We need someone to create such an image with the cat up a tree and Mario hanging off the lead. What entertainment 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s her bespoke door knocker oan the ootside you troll! The spyhole is in the knocker.

So he got a ring doorbell despite having an exterior key code door AND a bespoke cooncil door knocker
Deek must be affronted when looking out his spyhole and seeing this bag of tit.
Snapchat-1916151904.jpg
Snapchat-303420563.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Is he taking the piss !! It’s been 27 degrees this past week & he’s been on the Horlicks every night. No wonder he’s ill. It’s like the bleeping Sahara of Seedhill in that bastard flat !!
Factual, Marion is a 40 year old trapped in a 90 year olds mind. He turns more & more into a Nana every frigging day !!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is he taking the piss !! It’s been 27 degrees this past week & he’s been on the Horlicks every night. No wonder he’s ill. It’s like the bleeping Sahara of Seedhill in that bastard flat !!
Factual, Marion is a 40 year old trapped in a 90 year olds mind. He turns more & more into a Nana every frigging day !!
He’s such a contraction. He acts like a pure old woman, but a 13 year old gurul at the same time. I can’t make it out
---
Contraction? My spelling is getting like hers. Clearly meant contradiction 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I feel bad for the cat honestly I do. Our 2 cats have an outdoor catio so they can safely go outside for fresh air, they’ve got about a million toys and we’ve got several cat trees. As for that picture it breaks my heart to see her there as one of ours sleeps in with my son and the other with us they don’t get shut out in a cold draughty looking hallway mid you her little sofa is probably more comfortable that his breezblocks sofa
Actually loving the sound of an outdoor catio! If it wouldn’t compromise your security I would be asking for a photo of the boujie outdoor area for your pussy
---
Horlicks 🤣 bleeping OAP

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
40 degrees in the bed sit and he’s been under a blanket drinking Horlicks. He’s no right in the heed.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Dying dead of bespoke covid but still had time to “dress“ Beirut for autumnal vibes whilst wishing his cat dead for attention
my boujee other end of the country covid has taken a turn for the worse and I’m seeking medical help whilst lying prone in front of fan. Can’t even make it downstairs (smell the wealth) let along plonk pumpkins asunder.
he really is a bizarre article

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Dying dead of bespoke covid but still had time to “dress“ Beirut for autumnal vibes whilst wishing his cat dead for attention
my boujee other end of the country covid has taken a turn for the worse and I’m seeking medical help whilst lying prone in front of fan. Can’t even make it downstairs (smell the wealth) let along plonk pumpkins asunder.
he really is a bizarre article
Have youse tried Horlicks, it's helped Martin?

Joking aside, hope you start feeling better soon xx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.