Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to be kind? And if you don’t like it just move on and don’t say anything? And chantin on women from the rooftops?

Oh I see when tattle says it about him it’s trolling but he’s allowed to slag off who he wants?

IMG_3520.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What happened to be kind? And if you don’t like it just move on and don’t say anything? And chantin on women from the rooftops?

Oh I see when tattle says it about him it’s trolling but he’s allowed to slag off who he wants?

View attachment 2443955
Jealous little witch isn't she.

Mario, did Sad Sadie never tell you. 'If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.
Capeesh also.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ah I see the Autumn come down is here before Autumn has actually started. Wonder how all the bespoke small businesses that have given him free tat feel? Hearing him say he hates all the tat?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If he wanted to do a deep clean, story it all and make reels and had loads of ideas for his Autumn decor why didn’t he wait until…..ooohhh I don’t know…. Autumn! before decorating, instead of doing it during a summer heatwave when he was unwell! If he had more than one brain cell they would fight.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If he had a colab with a company ( ha ha ha ha ) and someone put a post on like he has about rita x primark …. By god he would have a bleeping fit and be crying troll out his scabby top floor gaza strip flat and be putting dots of doom on for days telling his mafia he is fine, totally fine, fine, fine, fine, dont DM me i am in my safe space, fine, i’m fine

• Haha
Reactions: 24

377237826_219739591075767_638707869258387109_n.jpg
376685455_635713208679899_6345234108256083295_n.jpg
377552070_272423255653690_1112821751507351308_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Butter pains puts me in mind ae his Santa butt(er) plug he goat fur Christmas dinner n then 3 weeks later he showed a photae ae the inside of the fridge after a food shop and there front and centre wiz the Santa butter unopened and untouched 😂 wasteful git

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
He said he put up his tat while super dosed on pain.

Aya aye, the lady doth protest too much.

Too much info Mario is often a lie.

Is his boss a ''fan''?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.