Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Common sense should tell him if he's sleeping in the same bed he'll catch Derek's cold, so you sleep in another bedroom.....Oh wait, he doesn't have a spare bedroom, oops 🤭
Or a sofa that you could even face sleeping on for a night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Common sense should tell him if he's sleeping in the same bed he'll catch Derek's cold, so you sleep in another bedroom.....Oh wait, he doesn't have a spare bedroom, oops 🤭
Nothing to stop him sleeping on the sofa. Oh wait, it's too narrow and uncomfortable to sleep on. The bath then? Oh hang on, he's not got one of those either. Out on the patio then in the hammock? Oh no, he's not got one of those either. Sucks to be you Maz!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hay ma lovelies,

I am catching up from that place abroad and having a right belly laugh, the thought of him venturing out the country, it’s going to be an absolute disaster. The wee things like when you’re new to the resort, have to suss things out, talking to the staff, going out and about getting your bearings, exploring, making pals with other holiday makers, getting involved with the entertainment and pool games (hope they pack some armbands) Shame we have to wait until next year.

So aye enjoy your heatwave in the uk vile trolls on this hate form, tons o love, adios
Ah wunner what Deek & Beak would look like in their hotel reception setting off out to explore CostaTeguise?
Outfits? Accessories?
If only there was a way tae find out..
@hopethishelpsallthebest

Screenshot_20230904_181814_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It really winds me up when people confuse a cold with the flu.... if he had the flu, he would know about it!
It really winds me up when people confuse a cold with the flu.... if he had the flu, he would know about it!
He defo would know about it! I’ve had it once when i was 18, nit a nice experience! My hubby had it last october and was off work for 3 weeks!

Reactions: 16
He defo would know about it! I’ve had it once when i was 18, nit a nice experience! My hubby had it last october and was off work for 3 weeks!
I've had it as well. I could hardly move and it stuck around for several weeks. It's horrible 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m surprised he’s no made wee poorly Deek decamp to the breeze blocks I mean sofa so he didn’t catch it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nothing to stop him sleeping on the sofa. Oh wait, it's too narrow and uncomfortable to sleep on. The bath then? Oh hang on, he's not got one of those either. Out on the patio then in the hammock? Oh no, he's not got one of those either. Sucks to be you Maz!
High footfall area? Oh hang on thats the cats bedroom

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well done oan the thread title wee baby gurul @Ferguson. I hope yir headteacher pops roond for a wee celebratory over the bath pump.

IYKYK 🫶🥔
@Ferguson that @mrsbucket is trying tae say youse ur fat and/or ugly and kin oanly get pumped fae behind. That deserves a square go, ah'll be chanting youse fae the rooftoaps hauding yer jaiket, also. #fight
---
Lies so much that he forgets his own lies.
Another thread title right there. If @Ferguson wins again she will let the heidy take his 🍄 tae the bumming fort #treatit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well enough to take a posing selfie in his Bet Lynch shorts though. Pathetic, creepy tit!

Screenshot_20230904-192734_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
He’s on a bespoke comma. Come down from his party-that-wasn’t-a-party and realisation that his life is still tit, and now he’s in his 40s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
@Ferguson that @mrsbucket is trying tae say youse ur fat and/or ugly and kin oanly get pumped fae behind. That deserves a square go, ah'll be chanting youse fae the rooftoaps hauding yer jaiket, also. #fight
---

Another thread title right there. If @Ferguson wins again she will let the heidy take his 🍄 tae the bumming fort #treatit
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ah'm pyoor affronted at the bath suggestion also.

Omg! This is now burned intae my retinas! Like when you look at a light bulb. I can still see it when I close my eyes!
Absolutely vile. None of us deserved tae see that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg those legs those shorts; I’m gonny have to take tae ma bed to recover 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.