Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Rain (whatever) is a nice looking cat at all, I think she’s ugly, feral looking. I still feel sorry for the poor creature though, stuck in the boggin penthouse with those two reprobates
Best looking creature in the bedsit and nae debates.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
So he reckons he put his autumn tat out, while dosed up on pain and he's not happy with it cos he didnt film it for content... To me, that just proves that he only done it for insta and to be the first on that app to showcase his tat. Otherwise, why do it if you're no well? He's really getting on my wick 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 29
There was absolutely no reason for him to put all that autumn/Halloween tat out if he was feeling unwell- it’s not even mid September, he could’ve waited a week but as mentioned above he’s so desperate to get it all out on Instagram for the likes and have some weird smug satisfaction of being first to get his decorations up that he’s realised now he’s made a mess of it. He’s honestly not well.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why is he trying to position himself as some sort of seasonal tat decoration martyr? He really is so strange! Just when you think that he couldn’t get any more pathetic, he does. 🤨 hole, also. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There was absolutely no reason for him to put all that autumn/Halloween tat out if he was feeling unwell- it’s not even mid September, he could’ve waited a week but as mentioned above he’s so desperate to get it all out on Instagram for the likes and have some weird smug satisfaction of being first to get his decorations up that he’s realised now he’s made a mess of it. He’s honestly not well.
It would have made more sense if he'd at least waited for the temperature to drop a bit. Utterly ridiculous whipping out the witches hats in September while the rest of the country is still slathering themselves in sun cream and barking at their kids to drink more water! He'd have only had to wait a week or so. Feeling positively cool in the South today and Mr Snail declared "feels like sausages and mash for dinner weather". But he had to be first so he rushed it out and, surprise surprise, it looks tit. And now he's seeing the other Insta Huns putting their Autumn tit up and he's positively seething that it looks better.

Reactions: 26
Mas, us women do not claim you. Having no pals and having nothing else to do but spend all your time with mum, sister and aunty doesn't mean that women love you, it means those 3 had no choice but to put up with you. And no man I know would want to be your friend either as you are full of tit, a liar, and either still a child, or possibly a childsnatcher with your weird ways. The "lassies" you've gathered through your working life most likely felt sorry for you and said let's take this oddball under our wing. And your insta 'friends', well, less said about them the better!

Can you imagine being pals with him, you'd be talking about how stressed you are with work, your kids etc and he'd be saying "yeh I can't sleep at night because i can't find my neon pumpkin sign, have only got 17 stapul mascaras and my flat stinks of cat piss.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Not his post about standing with women after his story about how Rita Ora shouldn’t have got the Primark collab.

And then to go on to say he would like a male pal that would be scared he fancied them.

I can’t, I really can’t anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Here's a little story off Marion.
Screenshot_20230913_000620_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230912_235948_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230912_235750_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230913_000200_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230913_000040_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230913_000307_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230912_235900_Gallery.jpg

Here we have it, straight from the fat slags mouth. She's aboot to have a tit on her bed, also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Marion's definitely been reading here 🤣🤣 why fake a message about standing by women when you got called out for pitting two women against each other. bleeping massive twit 🤜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
If he didn’t act like some extra terrestrial that arrived on planet Earth last year pretending to be a human/wasn’t dropped on his head by wee Sadie as a baby multiple times, maybe he’d have actual friends. He’s so bleeping strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Martin, just cos youse ur a fanny disnae make youse a champion fur wummin. #naedebates

• Haha
Reactions: 27
All.of his filler has rushed out of his thin dried jerky looking lips. How is it possible it's instantly migrated.
Various problems with his autumnween © dumpster on fire *decorations* it's incoherent, he's got childish stuff, the witches hats, some normalish stuff like cushion covers, scented autumn candles. Then, as he has to go over the top there are various mushrooms, pointless add nothing, glass/ceramic pumpkins ditto also. He doesn't think things through, it's a mix of ideas pinched from.other accounts and badly copied, and whatever cheap stuff b&m and home bargains have in. It's like a charity shop window, all the odds and sods displayed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another day another unintelligible rambling 😂
---
I don’t think Rain (whatever) is a nice looking cat at all, I think she’s ugly, feral looking. I still feel sorry for the poor creature though, stuck in the boggin penthouse with those two reprobates
Awww I think our baby gurl Rayn is beautiful. She’s always just scowling whenever he’s around and filtered to duck

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Cannot believe in this year 2023, the year of our Lord and saviour (Margot Robbie barbie) Mario is trying to position himself as a feminist icon. Get to duck I'd rather be oppressed and nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.