Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whys he got bespoke cabbage leaves with candles? What's the significance of the cabbage?
#iykyk

This is my poast oaf the number 5,000.

Ah ken ah talk a load oaf pish, but youse aw put up wi me. Ah huv such a laugh oan this thread, so thanks everyone 🤗

Spine bright 💎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
You need to pop on the Hinch thread here, Mario. Tattle detective's worked out weeks ago that there's trouble in their friendship 😂
Oh, and Hinch is like you without her filters...Fat faced and caked on slap! 🥴

Screenshot_20230914-204832_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I knew he's be creaming himsen ova Hinch and Swallowman.

£24.95 for those leaf tea light holders, £9.95 for the mug.

He is a mug.

378609365_627702786100693_1581082152886676776_n.jpg
378410957_654259030018692_3514453528969047311_n.jpg
378460601_1032351454470923_8672335918823684515_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
#iykyk

This is my poast oaf the number 5,000.

Ah ken ah talk a load oaf pish, but youse aw put up wi me. Ah huv such a laugh oan this thread, so thanks everyone 🤗

Spine bright 💎
Congratulations on your achievement #bestie #circle. Youse need a bespoke sesstificate. Chanting you on fae the rooftops also.

You need to pop on the Hinch thread here, Mario. Tattle detective's worked out weeks ago that there's trouble in their friendship 😂

View attachment 2449212
Hinch's real face is nothing like her filtered version is it. She looked awkward & out of place also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Congratulations on your achievement #bestie #circle. Youse need a bespoke sesstificate. Chanting you on fae the rooftops also.

Hinch's real face is nothing like her filtered version is it. She looked awkward & out of place also.
bleeping dog isn’t it? I knew she filtered herself, but I didn’t realise just how much! She’s more masculine than Mario!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

He is a mug.

View attachment 2449305
View attachment 2449306
View attachment 2449307
View attachment 2449308View attachment 2449309View attachment 2449310
Marion basically buys friends. If he didn't buy from them they wouldn't interact with him. Buys from these small businesses and then claims their his pal but never seen him meeting up with them regularly not even once/twice a month he works an goes home so there no excuse from him.
---

---
Im surprised he didn't say tonight so glad this is on now I can talk about it or I knew you were planning this he like to make out he knew stuff before everyone else. He is that kind of guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
bleeping dog isn’t it? I knew she filtered herself, but I didn’t realise just how much! She’s more masculine than Mario!
Well that wouldn't be hard hen, would it? Mario is as camp as a bespoke Christmas. Although grinch did look awful. Shes got a fat face and her eyes look like one is in jail and one on bail, so aye!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did he leave those candle holders on the hob ma lovelies and they've melted?? Did he actually pay money for those?
So funny he's nae clue that SS and Hinch have trouble in paradise. No like him :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well that wouldn't be hard hen, would it? Mario is as camp as a bespoke Christmas. Although grinch did look awful. Shes got a fat face and her eyes look like one is in jail and one on bail, so aye!
I noticed one of her eyes looked dodgy as well. These influencers are nearly all fake as hell behind their filters. They just make people annihilate them when they see the true picture...Yeah you too Mario. We've seen the real you 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2449212
Do you think he was watching it thinking to himself "aww it's my friends" when in reality he had to PAY to meet Hinch by buying a CHILDRENS book? And Stacey very likely forgets he even exists if she's not in a room with him?
---

He is a mug.
Wonder if they take Klarna. Oh. Yes they do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.