Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all for raspberry sauce but normally it’s drizzled on rather than one suspicious looking blob. I’m crabbit the day 😂 mibbies I need to get masel a wee ice cream and treatit masel wae ma petty cash
Oh I've seen them digging a wee hole for the sauce tae go in.
Hen, huv twa big scoops and a flake and some sauce, it's a weel kent cure for the crabbitness. In fact I should eat mare ice cream masel 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Barshaw Park is quite a wee bit away from them if walking when you're apparently on death's door.

Tit.

If he got a bus/taxi whilst still positive then what a selfish selfish witch she is.

Reactions: 18
Barshaw Park is quite a wee bit away from them if walking when you're apparently on death's door.

Tit.

If he got a bus/taxi whilst still positive then what a selfish selfish witch she is.
Unless of course he hasn't got and never had the COVID in the first place. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's raspberry sauce hen and it tastes 😋...well I like it anyway.
Had an ice cream man coming to work twice a week.
Only £1.20 for a 99 with a flake, juice everything.
Even gives us a discount because we all buy one.

Hasn't turned up this week.
We were disappointed.

He's been arrested. Selling drugs from his Ice cream van 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

We were disappointed.

They all do that don't they? My favourite is a twin cone 99 with blue sauce and no drugs!

• Haha

We were disappointed.

Your ice cream man is Mr Softy Top and nae debates oan ma page
9923B434-E32D-4B96-B6AA-31EF6047010B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Tit.

It’s only about a 5 min walk. It’s at the end of the road from him. Xx

Reactions: 9
They all do that don't they? My favourite is a twin cone 99 with blue sauce and no drugs!
Do they? I thought it was just a conspiracy theory.
Nay wunner ours needs a bespoke sideline tbh. Selling them so cheap 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do they? I thought it was just a conspiracy theory.
Nay wunner ours needs a bespoke sideline tbh. Selling them so cheap 🤣
To be fair it probably is an urban myth! Definitely someone told me that once and gullible me obvs believed it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

We were disappointed.

The wee man in the van at the kelpies must no be selling drugs, he chairges £4.99 for a 1 scoop cone, that wis the day i went without! Robbin bastard!

• Haha
  • Sad
It’s only from the orange dot. I don’t know if I’ll be breaking rules if I say his street name 😂
Ah could nae even pronounce it hen.

Let's no forget, 2024 will take us on a wee demolition journey for the scheme. All being rehoused in new builds.
Apart fae Martin's block of course

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.