Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maid22

VIP Member
Was it not on yesterday? I've just looked on itvx, cant find any episodes on the classic or modern catch up.

cryptix

VIP Member
The group on Facebook is so annoying clicked into a post to see the answer and there’s a spoiler right in front of me ! Could they not just write on top of comment spoiler and give a little space so you don’t see it ? Also it’s full of moaning about characters and storylines. I can’t recall seeing a positive post recently. I know ironic I am moaning here 🤣 but I quite enjoy this group people cover spoilers and seems generally happier ! Rant over😇
I know what you mean and I rarely post on it these days.
You darent say a bad thing about melindra burrows over there haha

rivermonster

VIP Member
the last few days the episodes have been amazing. Found myself crying at Trisha and just overall enjoying the whole thing. Modern emmerdale hasn’t a patch on it.
Yes the whole weeks episodes have been brilliant.
I have cried along with Emmerdale and now doing the same with Corrie.
I saw the originals but don't remember so much but looking forward to the canal scene. We went to the Portland Basin Museum and were told that it was filmed outside.

Chita

VIP Member
He hit Robert (the other actor, not Karl) around the time they were adopting Andy.
I may be wrong but I think when the writers decided to make the new Robert gay they also decided to rewrite Jack as homophibic and said he'd hit Robert years ago because of that.

I may have misremembered the reason for Jack's alleged violence though.

C1O2

Chatty Member
I’ve missed it all this week and from Wednesday last week ? Is there anything major after happening or should I watch any day in particular ? Love this page cos the one on fb just drives me round the bend some days

Maid22

VIP Member
I'm not sure, wasn't it something to do with she cut her hair and dyed it blonde, the writers weren't happy as too many blondes in show and with Kathy being a long cast member?

cryptix

VIP Member
Matthew King is showing his true colours now..He's been a slow burner.

Poor old Paul has had a rough deal..Out for weeks and only returns to die! The Marsdens have been such a dismal failure as characters.
I actually didn't mind the marsdens barring sibohan....as for the soap star family lol 😆 awful awful awful...

There were two episodes: 1 x 30mins & 1 x 1hr
---

I always series record it on Sky Q, I wouldn’t rely solely on ITVX

The episode numbers on Sky are split into series then episode numbers so this won’t help if you were planning on searching for the missing episode on YouTube but the 30 minute ep is S32:E125 and the 1 hour episode was S32:E126

Edit: I’ve found the proper episode numbers

Today’s first episode was 3471 & the second episode must be 3472
Thanks, I no longer have sky Q, I switched to sky glass so have no option than to rely on itvx as glass is all cloud based 😩
I’ll have a look for the episode tonight see if I can find it.

I have been landed with a Sky Glass set from next week...Can't you record from it at all?
No, it’s all cloud based. It took some getting used to but I quite like it now. There’s the odd glitch which is annoying but that’s mainly the itv x app. You add things to a playlist and when you want to watch it it takes you to the app (iPlayer, itv x, 4od etc) sky programmes just play as normal.

Beth1980

VIP Member
To be fair with a mum like his and dad I get the acting out, so many big storylines to come, I do love that Nicola has grown in current Emmerdale but still has some of the old traits.

Ems55

Chatty Member
When I think of Emmerdale, the first thing I think is 'plane crash'. I never really watched it but my mum was s big fan when I was growing up and I remember that part being on the TV!