Classic Emmerdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen some people say you have to scroll because they can be at the bottom.
I went into itv website and watched from there. Itv X is useless
Thanks both, I’ll have a look! I’m currently having to search for classic Emmerdale on sky, find the episode there and then I can watch it! I used to record it but I switched from sky q to sky glass and you can’t record on that 🙄

Reactions: 1
ITVX is a load of bollocks. It does this janky thing of reverting back to the beginning of the episode after the mid-show ad break whenever I've tried watching it. Trying to scan forward only makes it duck up too.

Reactions: 3
My god, the Marsdens really were dire weren’t they! Ronnie the serial letch and then his bloody god fearing wife with absolutely no self respect looking down her nose at everyone. Can’t wait until they leave!

Reactions: 5
My god, the Marsdens really were dire weren’t they! Ronnie the serial letch and then his bloody god fearing wife with absolutely no self respect looking down her nose at everyone. Can’t wait until they leave!

I think their acting was ok though.
Also I think the casting department did well because the girl playing the daughter looks like the mother and her twin brother looks like a mix of mum and dad.

I also I loved the two punches Paul threw at his Dad. I love a well choreographed screen punch.

Reactions: 7

Why does the boring daughter have the same mullet-Karen hair cut as her mum?!

Reactions: 4
To make us think they are well cast as mum and daughter? I can't stand them.

I find the Daz storyline a bit tedious..Also why has Danny suddenly sprouted more hair?

Reactions: 2
He is very annoying, but did chuckle when he was smashing Rodney's wine, think it was because he wanted to get inside Rodney's car.

To be fair with a mum like his and dad I get the acting out, so many big storylines to come, I do love that Nicola has grown in current Emmerdale but still has some of the old traits.

To be fair with a mum like his and dad I get the acting out, so many big storylines to come, I do love that Nicola has grown in current Emmerdale but still has some of the old traits.
She is aging amazing I think watching both of them but lord she can be as spiteful still. Nice to see too they didn’t change her too much. Sorry for derailing ! The daz story line is painful. His twin brother wo he shared the role of Carl with in Shameless has similar traits to Daz and has been in trouble.

Reactions: 1
She is aging amazing I think watching both of them but lord she can be as spiteful still. Nice to see too they didn’t change her too much. Sorry for derailing ! The daz story line is painful. His twin brother wo he shared the role of Carl with in Shameless has similar traits to Daz and has been in trouble.
Luke who played Daz was sacked from Emmer after getting in trouble for GBH so they’re obviously both trouble.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Trying to dig up someone's pet was actually disturbing to me. Daz can duck off entirely for that act alone.

Reactions: 5
Thank god that's the end of the Marsdens, but I really wish the son and wife had left too, she is so unlikeable!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks both, I’ll have a look! I’m currently having to search for classic Emmerdale on sky, find the episode there and then I can watch it! I used to record it but I switched from sky q to sky glass and you can’t record on that 🙄
I have been landed with a Sky Glass set from next week...Can't you record from it at all?