Classic Emmerdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been landed with a Sky Glass set from next week...Can't you record from it at all?
No, it’s all cloud based. It took some getting used to but I quite like it now. There’s the odd glitch which is annoying but that’s mainly the itv x app. You add things to a playlist and when you want to watch it it takes you to the app (iPlayer, itv x, 4od etc) sky programmes just play as normal.

I'm a true dinosaur so apologies for the stupid questions...

I think it's a good job my daughter has a smartphone....I don't lol!!!! Looks like I'm going to have to hang on to the old set as well which has good old Sky+....I knew this would be disastrous and this was certainly not my decision!

Reactions: 1
I'm a true dinosaur so apologies for the stupid questions...

I think it's a good job my daughter has a smartphone....I don't lol!!!! Looks like I'm going to have to hang on to the old set as well which has good old Sky+....I knew this would be disastrous and this was certainly not my decision!
Wasn’t a stupid question at all, I didn’t know you couldn’t record on it either until I got it. They didn’t tell me that at the point of sale!

I really appreciate your help...I'm going to try to put a stop to this as I just want something basic which I can use easily ie switch the thing on and select from a planner. Not a lot to ask :)

Reactions: 2
Not giving a spoiler alert but if anyone hasn’t been watched recently I know Mondays episode ( watched it first time around ) is really really good and Tuesday too !

Not giving a spoiler alert but if anyone hasn’t been watched recently I know Mondays episode ( watched it first time around ) is really really good and Tuesday too !
Is that the windy one!!!!

Is that the windy one!!!!
You have it in one .. I remember watching it and re watching it on the omnibus too. So good lots in it. I just remember at the time thinking the music made it. I’ll be interested to see what I’ll think this time !

Reactions: 4
You have it in one .. I remember watching it and re watching it on the omnibus too. So good lots in it. I just remember at the time thinking the music made it. I’ll be interested to see what I’ll think this time !
Me too! I still find it funny rewatching these classics especially Xmas specials in the middle of summer 🌞

Me too! I still find it funny rewatching these classics especially Xmas specials in the middle of summer 🌞
I don’t know why but I love a Christmas special 😍 me too or sometimes they might say something and I think I haven’t heard that in a long time.

I watched that again not long ago, it was one of the specials they put on catch up for their 50th anniversary.

ooh, I thought it was a bit ominous with several characters commenting on the wind today

I watched that again not long ago, it was one of the specials they put on catch up for their 50th anniversary.
Actually I watched it then too ! I am in ireland so had to use VPN in my phone. Itv player was terrible and kept jumping and skipping parts of it. Are they still on the player do you know ? I didn’t get to watch all of them

Actually I watched it then too ! I am in ireland so had to use VPN in my phone. Itv player was terrible and kept jumping and skipping parts of it. Are they still on the player do you know ? I didn’t get to watch all of them
I think they’re gone now unfortunately.

He really is awful, could never understand when they do the Dingle court thing, how he's never had one and is banished forever!

they did though! when zak was in chile. lisa banged the ladle, belle pointed towards the door and everything!

Amazing episode today. So much in it. Who was on the ground in the the wooly I couldn’t see it ?