Classic Emmerdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really old and watched Emmerdale religiously until 2001. Now maybe wrong but I'm sure Eric Pollard committed a murder in the eighties. Something to do with Henry Wilkes daughter? I may have dreamt it but I'm sure I didn't.

Absolutely. Eric is a teddy bear these days. There’s no real nasty character ! I am just catching up on classic and the change in jimmy is mad
---
I’m just catching up and missed a few episodes. When did Chloe and Scott get back together !?
I was hoping Caleb was coming in as nasty or the new vicar was going to show his dark side after his drunk fight in the pub but it’s so low key now, bring back the old days of the nasty and proper soap drama

Reactions: 1
I'm really old and watched Emmerdale religiously until 2001. Now maybe wrong but I'm sure Eric Pollard committed a murder in the eighties. Something to do with Henry Wilkes daughter? I may have dreamt it but I'm sure I didn't.
Yes he did but nothing to do with her. It's in the Emmerdale fan thing on the net but I can't do spoilers. 🙂

The group on Facebook is so annoying clicked into a post to see the answer and there’s a spoiler right in front of me ! Could they not just write on top of comment spoiler and give a little space so you don’t see it ? Also it’s full of moaning about characters and storylines. I can’t recall seeing a positive post recently. I know ironic I am moaning here 🤣 but I quite enjoy this group people cover spoilers and seems generally happier ! Rant over😇

Reactions: 1
The group on Facebook is so annoying clicked into a post to see the answer and there’s a spoiler right in front of me ! Could they not just write on top of comment spoiler and give a little space so you don’t see it ? Also it’s full of moaning about characters and storylines. I can’t recall seeing a positive post recently. I know ironic I am moaning here 🤣 but I quite enjoy this group people cover spoilers and seems generally happier ! Rant over😇
I know what you mean and I rarely post on it these days.
You darent say a bad thing about melindra burrows over there haha

the xmas shenanigans today were fucken ace

I will never forget viv's rendition of 'as long as he needs me' 😭

was also the very last appearance of seth on that video "from australia"

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That was a nice touch.

Am looking forward to see what 2005 brings in terms of dramatic developments! Reckon it's going to be an explosive year!

Yesterday with Viv dancing and outfit was just so funny. She’s a brilliant actress I think. Excellent Christmas special very normal like in real life i thought ? Shadrack and the charades even. What did Donna sing I could not make it out? Totally felt what Zoe said that she always wanted a Christmas with loads of people around.

Reactions: 4
I actually felt sorry for Charity today and probably why I have never liked Patsy Kensitt. :)
(I do remember the story line but not how it played out)

Reactions: 3
Great episode today and an epic punch up in the church!

Sadie's so vile but why doesn't Tom see through her?

I felt sorry for Charity too.

Reactions: 5
quelle drama! 10/10 no notes

sadie is horrendous

my brother actually once met patsy kensit and said she was the worst person he'd ever met. which is saying something tbh

Reactions: 4
Was it not on yesterday? I've just looked on itvx, cant find any episodes on the classic or modern catch up.