Classic Emmerdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
psa, it's on as normal tomorrow, as is classic corra. friday's episodes at 4 are the subsequent episodes

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm glad Simon saw Nicola for what she really is, though she's still never changed over the years.
Ashley and Laurel, even I didn't know where to look!!!

Reactions: 3
You are right, classic Nicola still has the same traits in modern day Emmerdale.

Reactions: 5
At least they kept her the same, so many in modern Emmerdale have had personality transplants!
Absolutely. Eric is a teddy bear these days. There’s no real nasty character ! I am just catching up on classic and the change in jimmy is mad
---
I’m just catching up and missed a few episodes. When did Chloe and Scott get back together !?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
we're definitely in an era i didn't watch first time round

i never knew maureen holdsworth/joyce temple-savage was simon's mam!

Debbeh turned up on ITV1's "The Long Shadow" last night .Would recognise that scowl anywhere.

• Haha
Run for your life, Ethan.....What could be worse than being the object of Debbeh's attention?

• Haha
What an awful character she is and it doesn't fill me with happiness that we have to endure her for SO long.
At least she's no longer in the show so it's safe to watch the current episodes.

Reactions: 3
I sincerely hope she NEVER returns....and decides to relocate permanently to the Arctic Circle.
---

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm sure he's a real hunk now but I don't think that baby TJ would win any bonny baby contests.

Really love Tom, Carl and Matthew King.
Wish they had kept them in the show.

Jimmy is so different now to what he was, as well.
Don't like either version.
Yet he's the one they kept.
Go figure.
:rolleyes::mad:

Reactions: 8
I have been behind since august !! Finally caught up today at long last .. missed bits and pieces due to dodge player 🤨🤨.
I really liked the kings too @Chita ! They bring a good mix to the show I think .. I like Jimmy in both eras tbh but prefer classic emmerdale jimmy
That nurse is driving me mad she’s awful.

• Heart
Matthew King is showing his true colours now..He's been a slow burner.

Poor old Paul has had a rough deal..Out for weeks and only returns to die! The Marsdens have been such a dismal failure as characters.

Matthew King is showing his true colours now..He's been a slow burner.

Poor old Paul has had a rough deal..Out for weeks and only returns to die! The Marsdens have been such a dismal failure as characters.
I actually didn't mind the marsdens barring sibohan....as for the soap star family lol 😆 awful awful awful...

Hated the Marsden’s mum and the two kids.
I didn’t mind Paul but his mrs is as bad as Bob’s daughter

Reactions: 1