Classic Emmerdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the love of god Zoe will you get over the whole Charity thing. She’s sounds so unhinged

She’s like the female equivalent of her future nephew Noah. Obsessing over a woman who doesn’t want her back

Reactions: 6
Diane telling Rodders to put his shirt on because that bit of rope around his neck looks silly 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can't stand the Daggarts, god she's always moaning!!
Hopefully Kathy will be off soon too!!

For the love of god Zoe will you get over the whole Charity thing. She’s sounds so unhinged

She’s like the female equivalent of her future nephew Noah. Obsessing over a woman who doesn’t want her back
It’s clearly a Tate trait as they were all terribly obsessive over their partners.

I loved the Angie mention in modern Emmerdale this week.

Reactions: 3
St Kathy is on the way to Australia today - thank goodness.
Best news EVER!!!

Blimey Diane is abit of a lush ( even though I like her) she should rein that drinking in, that's bad when you blackout!!
Nicola has turned into a real witch, Rodney doesn't help as he's spoilt her rotten!

Reactions: 4
Interesting they "let her go" after she'd made comments in the press about the 'soap family' not being trained actors. It was deemed disloyal.
They gave her a good on screen send off.

Then a few years later, the Viv Windsor actress dared to ask for a bit of time off when her kid was doing school exams and got swiftly written out with an off screen death and no funeral.
All she got was Marlon reading a poem in the pub.

Reactions: 5
I thought it was a shame about Viv.
I vaguely remember the one who married Biff (can't remember her name) she was also written out over something said or she done?

Reactions: 4
I thought it was a shame about Viv.
I vaguely remember the one who married Biff (can't remember her name) she was also written out over something said or she done?
Dunno about that one. The other one who got sacked without a send off was Linda Thorson as Rosemary Sinclair. They married her off to Tom King then killed her offscreen.
No funeral no poem in the pub - nothing.
Didn't they crush her coffin with a digger? Or was it Matthew King who was killed by a digger? Can't remember.
He was got rid of pretty sharpish, too.

Linda Thorson had apparently been trying to direct the directors and was questioning some of the scripts/lines she'd been given.

Oh I remember now, didn't the Biff wife ask for a bigger pay cheque when her contract was up for renewal and then got the sack instead?

Reactions: 1
I'm not sure, wasn't it something to do with she cut her hair and dyed it blonde, the writers weren't happy as too many blondes in show and with Kathy being a long cast member?

I'm not sure, wasn't it something to do with she cut her hair and dyed it blonde, the writers weren't happy as too many blondes in show and with Kathy being a long cast member?
Was it that?
Can't remember.

EDIT

you are spot on. I was wrong (recollections may vary)

Good find, I sorta remembered part of it was about her hair, I found that quite odd at the time!

The start of Zoe's schizophrenia :confused:
Rodney gave in too easily with Nicola, she turned into such a witch!

honestly, it's so good to look back and see the foreshadowing. i had a hell of a lot going on irl back in those days (i was 18) so i missed so much tit

doesn't louise die as a result of something ray does?

i hated nicola from the very day she showed up

doesn't louise die as a result of something ray does?
No it’s more like the other way around. Louise accidentally kills Ray after he becomes really controlling and starts to make her feel paranoid that she has a stalker. She gets Terry to help her and he makes it look like a break in

That was a young Chris Fountain playing the boy who got left behind by the children’s home trip out and bonding with Emily