Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

neroli

VIP Member
I can't believe that baby Jean will not suffer complications from the fall....She has to. Probably on Monday's episode? I predict delayed concussion/ brain bleed. Zoe going frantic in hospital dash. Chloe tearfully admits all and is sacked. Have no idea so please don't give any spoilers away! :D

C1O2

Chatty Member
Amazing episode today. So much in it. Who was on the ground in the the wooly I couldn’t see it ?

rivermonster

VIP Member
Is today the day that Trish goes on her maternity leave? Looks like she is going somewhere without telling anyone.
I can't remember how or why she left the first time.

Beth1980

VIP Member
I agree it has does have the 'well scripted and acted storyline' every so often but the basic today to today (groundwork/ character development) is not the same. Poor Marlon losing Tricia but watching now feels very strange he ends up withDonna

I’m so annoyed, there’s only one of todays episode on itvx again. I’ve tried looking to see if I can find the episode number but I can’t find it anywhere. Can anyone help me please?

Beth1980

VIP Member
I agree I think they rewrote the history and there was some disapproval at the time from long term viewers, I get they wanted Aaron and Robert together and watching Classic Emmerdale now Robert was always chasing the females. At best you could say the teasing of Andy and Stephen could be deflection of his own feelings

cryptix

VIP Member
I wonder if leah wanted to leave emmerdale as prior to the selling of the land she wasn't really getting any storyline....