Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rivermonster

VIP Member
I'm really old and watched Emmerdale religiously until 2001. Now maybe wrong but I'm sure Eric Pollard committed a murder in the eighties. Something to do with Henry Wilkes daughter? I may have dreamt it but I'm sure I didn't.
Yes he did but nothing to do with her. It's in the Emmerdale fan thing on the net but I can't do spoilers. 🙂

neroli

VIP Member
Thanks both, I’ll have a look! I’m currently having to search for classic Emmerdale on sky, find the episode there and then I can watch it! I used to record it but I switched from sky q to sky glass and you can’t record on that 🙄
I have been landed with a Sky Glass set from next week...Can't you record from it at all?

neroli

VIP Member
I can't believe that baby Jean will not suffer complications from the fall....She has to. Probably on Monday's episode? I predict delayed concussion/ brain bleed. Zoe going frantic in hospital dash. Chloe tearfully admits all and is sacked. Have no idea so please don't give any spoilers away! :D

C1O2

Chatty Member
Amazing episode today. So much in it. Who was on the ground in the the wooly I couldn’t see it ?

rivermonster

VIP Member
Is today the day that Trish goes on her maternity leave? Looks like she is going somewhere without telling anyone.
I can't remember how or why she left the first time.

Beth1980

VIP Member
I agree it has does have the 'well scripted and acted storyline' every so often but the basic today to today (groundwork/ character development) is not the same. Poor Marlon losing Tricia but watching now feels very strange he ends up withDonna