Classic Emmerdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it a one hour episode today?
Not sure.
There were two episodes: 1 x 30mins & 1 x 1hr
---
I’m so annoyed, there’s only one of todays episode on itvx again. I’ve tried looking to see if I can find the episode number but I can’t find it anywhere. Can anyone help me please?
I always series record it on Sky Q, I wouldn’t rely solely on ITVX

The episode numbers on Sky are split into series then episode numbers so this won’t help if you were planning on searching for the missing episode on YouTube but the 30 minute ep is S32:E125 and the 1 hour episode was S32:E126

Edit: I’ve found the proper episode numbers

Today’s first episode was 3471 & the second episode must be 3472

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Do they still show an omnibus in the early hours next day or at weekends on itv 3?

There were two episodes: 1 x 30mins & 1 x 1hr
---

I always series record it on Sky Q, I wouldn’t rely solely on ITVX

The episode numbers on Sky are split into series then episode numbers so this won’t help if you were planning on searching for the missing episode on YouTube but the 30 minute ep is S32:E125 and the 1 hour episode was S32:E126

Edit: I’ve found the proper episode numbers

Today’s first episode was 3471 & the second episode must be 3472
Thanks, I no longer have sky Q, I switched to sky glass so have no option than to rely on itvx as glass is all cloud based 😩
I’ll have a look for the episode tonight see if I can find it.

I wonder how the change in hair colour will be explained as she grows up?

She's quite a character but as you say..not a natural actress!

Nicola just uses her dad for money, but tbh, he has always spoilt her.
Oh Chris has headaches, I remember this!!

We have been on a coach tour in Yorkshire for a few days which had nothing to do with Emmerdale but as we pass through Arncliffe in Littondale the driver pointed out the first location of "The Emmerdale Farm" which I didn't know - thought it was all shot in Esholt. (Lived in West Yorkshire when it started). Anyway he told us things about the area and said if anyone wanted one he had Emmerdale location guides and brought a pile on the coach and gave us one each. They are such a great read, really good quality brochure of print and photos, 32 pages. Classic Emmerdale Location Guide - The First 30 years.
We were last off the coach and most of them were left on the seats :unsure::(:( I have to help my husband so couldn't collect them up to send you all one each but wish I could have. There is no print info on them so maybe issued to coach companies but look out for one, a good read.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How wonderful!! What a surprise bonus from your coach tour and the brochure sounds perfect for a Classic Emmerdale fan!

Thanks so much for the info.

Reactions: 2
Mercifully there wasn't too much of Debbeh to bear..Just for a change.

Why didn't Viv see the likeness between baby Jean and baby Scott until now?