Classic Emmerdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily :oops: :ROFLMAO: How cringe was it that half the village knew what her and Ed were up to though!?
Funny to see Rona as a locum vet with Marlon, knowing what happens years later!

Reactions: 4
That Ed was a bit pushy though. She told him no loads of times and he still wouldn’t stop until she got up. Just because it was her idea to sleep together she’s entitled to change her mind Ed.

I’m glad her first time was with Paddy rather than Ed though. And she did all the running. Whatever she read in that magazine certainly gave her the urge 😆

Ed is a complete drip anyway
Maybe not her first time though, remember Butch. 👰

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Maybe not her first time though, remember Butch. 👰😆
It was her first time. She actually said in the episode, whilst she was talking to Viv I think, that she regretted saying to Butch they should wait until they got married. Of course they married whilst he was in hospital after the bus crash so never got to consummate their marriage

Paddy and Emily are responsible for us having the dour and deadpan Debbie Dingle inflicted upon us, though. Remember that.
:mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh hell, I'd forgotten about that, now that's another character I couldn't stand, so glad she's decided to leave for good!

• Heart
The wedding which never happened!! The only one to feel sorry for was poor Ashley!!
The start of bitchy Nicola, who was also in the wrong for lying about being pregnant!
Good to see Trisha back!!

Reactions: 3
I'd forgotten about Zak sleeping with that woman!
Good on Zoe recording Charity!
Bored of the teens, will be glad when this storyline is over.

I've just had a look, they're only in it for 9 months, hopefully that will soon whizz past, they were beyond bad!