Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Gotta have mad respect for a woman who chooses to rock the black blonde block highlights in 2021. That’s confidence none of us can buy, dirty money or not

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Never been so happy to live a quiet / normal life 🤣

I can’t sleep at night if I think I’ve fucked something minor up at work. How can you sleep thinking the door might get put in, your salon might get torched, your man might be out getting other women pregnant, your house and car might be seized under proceeds of crime?! HOW IS IT POSSIBLE? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Walnutss

VIP Member
Is it my turn next 😂 let me know so I can put a days annual leave in at work lol x
It's me I'm clara

Guys listen I love gear
I love being orange I love my stupid looking lips
I love being fully funded by drugs
I love the fact aw ma pals look like drag queens
Love getting cheated on
I love when paul fucks me he bends me over and calls me colin
Love his 90 kids
I love his boss eye
I love working in dubai

I have a baby aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 17

coleywoley

The crux of it all is that they’re basically just neds with a wee bit of money. Reality, I am in a very fortunate place in my life, and no one would ever know. I don’t need to dress my kids in “boutique de ninos”, or holiday in Dubai to prove anything.

• Heart
  • Haha

Trey93

I can’t believe that Paul cheated on her when she was pregnant!! She’s an absolute dragon drawers though, fakest most self centred plastic witch there is. Does anyone know what Paul actually works as??
Paul i
Understand does
Not have any job
To
Speak of

don’t want to get the thread closed 😊

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
The only way to settle this is we all submit pictures of big bouncy blow dries we’ve done then we can clearly pick out who is who.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
It's all going on the day. Loose lips sink ships n all that...

They don’t even own the house they rent it!! Why would any respectful landlord rent out to the partner of a murdering drug dealer??? Glasgow is fucking rife with these lowlife living the highlife. This site should become a place to check before you choose to spend your money in any hairdresser, nail bar, takeaway or restaurant in the west of Scotland incase they are run by these scum of the earth 🤣

Reactions: 16

teagenie22

Canny believe I’ve just read through 3 pages of what I thought were Clara piping hot tea updates to find out it’s actually 3 pages of bickering 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Walnutss

VIP Member
Only job he has is punting he was a tadpole of the murfy,s they r all in the same cliché. a few were done last week they put more doors . Mr goughs we Indian freinds designer gear factory was turned over for all the fakes wee shabaz n Co will be gutted. praying nxt it will be pe nxt time they wont set alite clara n charisse salon. he went to dubai because murfys inside or it would have been him who went thats were they go now spain is red hot on them. clara ur going to be visiting bow house soon hen if ur reading here get him to f...k hen .
Why is this glasgows version of gossip girl 😂😂 xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Cgx

Just came across this thread after reading about the hough today n his fake valium lab 😂 they crack me up living this life of luxury while his fake "blues" are killing allsorts of people!! Scum of the earth him and her!!

Sheila Bloom

I can't believe she's went public with them knowing the headlines that surly can't be good for business
All the people who go to clara for their hair are probably wee hairys that love all the drama too. They bints that were at that salon opening last weekend for example. Birds of a feather flock together. Bunch a reprobates 🤮

• Haha

L84

Chatty Member
Hilarious that she’s wished H&M a happy anniversary on her public story to make sure we all know big Hayles is standing by her man 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Walnutss

VIP Member
I actually seen her not too long ago stomping about like a little tasmanian devil. Paul behind rail thin skinny jean's and his handbag sorry manbag.

Hayley I'd be scared of her n her big choc ice shoulders clara not so much 😂😂

• Haha

SipTea4

Yes he did I wanted to know what him and yaz were upto he called my phone big deal he will if ur interested in his scam we noised him up .Then two weeks ago yaz messaged me I was picked to use her signal a week free . Go and fire them both dms and yaz will ask do u have whats app. Haha whats that got to with it I ain't no lier fortyfour years old no need ti either I can sleep well and always will. all that screenshoting no we r allowed tattle account to discuss things that have went on instead of clairs thread I do have a life off tattle why not just scroll past imo

I didn't even quote u ? You didn't say nothing 👌

I cant anymore, you either got lost on your way to school. Or your at it with they posts just trying to derail on the feeds. Stop commenting what your saying is brain damage.. I don't care what your fiance, best friend, next door neighbour knows. Your ruining the threads by pretending your in the know. The tea is shit.. go get a diary

• Haha

teagenie22

Teafortoo- profile created 20th February - same day Clara went tonto on the Facebook about zantezoo and hereforthegoss

• Haha