Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please don't take offence I was starting to think you where Clara with you're posts defending Murphy and the digger I need to be honest it does look that way

I am not bickering over this I only asked asked did you have a change of heart with the first message you posted I don't like arguing over something I don't no anything about which I have made very clear
Ok letโ€™s call it quits ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ can ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ assure you Iโ€™m not Clara tho lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Are u even from glasgow if u havent been accused of being clara on tattle ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is it my turn next ๐Ÿ˜‚ let me know so I can put a days annual leave in at work lol x
It's me I'm clara

Guys listen I love gear
I love being orange I love my stupid looking lips
I love being fully funded by drugs
I love the fact aw ma pals look like drag queens
Love getting cheated on
I love when paul fucks me he bends me over and calls me colin
Love his 90 kids
I love his boss eye
I love working in dubai

I have a baby aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's me I'm clara

Guys listen I love gear
Love getting cheated on
Love his 90 kids
I love his boss eye
I love working in dubai

I have a baby aswell
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‘ howling ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's me I'm clara

Guys listen I love gear
Love getting cheated on
Love his 90 kids
I love his boss eye
I love working in dubai

I have a baby aswell
Sheโ€™s on holiday now walnutss! Sheโ€™ll be getting pissed and coming for you! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually seen her not too long ago stomping about like a little tasmanian devil. Paul behind rail thin skinny jean's and his handbag sorry manbag.

Hayley I'd be scared of her n her big choc ice shoulders clara not so much ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually seen her not too long ago stomping about like a little tasmanian devil. Paul behind rail thin skinny jean's and his handbag sorry manbag.

Hayley I'd be scared of her n her big choc ice shoulders clara not so much ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Choc ice..dead โšฐ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
20210715_102213.jpg

Ah dont worry murph hayley will have your empire sorted. Magine owing her money she would be at your door looking like klitchco Valentino trainers coming your way.

Clara take note ul need the ins and outs when paul ends up inside. Ul need to pay the bigger boys to leave him alone

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hilarious that sheโ€™s wished H&M a happy anniversary on her public story to make sure we all know big Hayles is standing by her man ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hilarious that sheโ€™s wished H&M a happy anniversary on her public story to make sure we all know big Hayles is standing by her man ๐Ÿ‘€
What a riddie. Of course she is standing by him. She loves it. The money, the drama, the status. Scummy big cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't believe she's went public with them knowing the headlines that surly can't be good for business

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I can't believe she's went public with them knowing the headlines that surly can't be good for business
All the people who go to clara for their hair are probably wee hairys that love all the drama too. They bints that were at that salon opening last weekend for example. Birds of a feather flock together. Bunch a reprobates ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.