Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You sure ? Didn’t think Craig was related to him in anyway ?
Yes its his aunt It was her that got named in the paper as well . Craig wrote broom all the time she has clothes shop within kendals salon .just as shady but Craig does work hard. when he has his wee boy he comes before his job. walls he builds people's scared to tell him they had loads getting it done they were thrown them cheap tit my friend who knocked it down hers was shocking i.m.o

Reactions: 1
Should start a thread about Stewart McPhee well knowen figure wee boys in river city they own yummys deserts another money laundering and the car wash on Edinburgh road all drug money
Hes Nicola Sturgeons neighbour too 👌😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Should start a thread about Stewart McPhee well knowen figure wee boys in river city they own yummys deserts another money laundering and the car wash on Edinburgh road all drug money
Is it his wee boy that the Glesga insta huns are punting on their stories? 🙄

Reactions: 6
You need to have 10k plus followers to start a thread x
Can be put in quieter threads ones made up of that juice plus cassyanne Clarks bit on the side. type George broket in the search bar hez a ex bank robber runs Hatton kettles rolexs etc has four girls ones got three kids to him but knows about the others worth a read on both of them . Ps sorry if I've derailed on this was just to let u know.

You need to have 10k plus followers to start a thread x
Can be put in quieter threads ones made up of that juice plus cassyanne Clarks bit on the side. type George broket in the search bar hez a ex bank robber runs Hatton kettles rolexs etc has four girls ones got three kids to him but knows about the others worth a read on both of them . Ps sorry if I've derailed on this was just to let u know.

Again, what the actual f? Can anyone decipher these posts?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes its his aunt It was her that got named in the paper as well . Craig wrote broom all the time she has clothes shop within kendals salon .just as shady but Craig does work hard. when he has his wee boy he comes before his job. walls he builds people's scared to tell him they had loads getting it done they were thrown them cheap tit my friend who knocked it down hers was shocking i.m.o
So who are you saying is his aunt ? I’m confused ?
nae clue whatsoever 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈

Is it his wee boy that the Glesga insta huns are punting on their stories? 🙄
Omg is it 👀👀😳😳I was wondering

Reactions: 5
no which is annoying because I think she does have genuine tea

In the nicest possible way will you please try and be clearer and state who you’re talking about. We can’t make out what you’re saying 🙂

Don’t know much about Stewart McPhee but knew there was some dodge business going on there, his wee boy is the one in RC that’s being bullied and everyone and their dug is posting about it on Insta

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The wee boy that’s being bullied his dads just put up that he is sharing it before he does something he’ll regret absolute thug and beats up his Mrs she’s just there for the money

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Never been so happy to live a quiet / normal life 🤣

I can’t sleep at night if I think I’ve fucked something minor up at work. How can you sleep thinking the door might get put in, your salon might get torched, your man might be out getting other women pregnant, your house and car might be seized under proceeds of crime?! HOW IS IT POSSIBLE? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The wee boy that’s being bullied his dads just put up that he is sharing it before he does something he’ll regret absolute thug and beats up his Mrs she’s just there for the money
No way, really?? Guys built like a pencil 😳

Reactions: 2
Yeah he’s a raging coke head with a very bad temper seen her with many a black eye

Does Nicole sturgeon stay in broom house

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Ice cream shops her aunts im sure.
aunts man is Jamie Stevenson.
Knock yourself out with Google on him 😂
Was her aunt until she left cyclops for the iceman both woman are best friends who married brothers. They also own ice-cream vans. They rented the ice cream shop its off another guy well a smalltime dealer who's wife works with Kendal's mum in the place the friends go grafting in the town.

Jesus 3 women slept with paul! I mean they arent the oldest either and hes been with clara for years where did he find the time to have kids with and split up with 2 other women 😂😂
A nineteen year old.

• Wow
Stewart’s burds profile private hi ash 🤑 but anyways PE was always a hoe. Never known any different with thy lot

no which is annoying because I think she does have genuine tea

In the nicest possible way will you please try and be clearer and state who you’re talking about. We can’t make out what you’re saying 🙂

Don’t know much about Stewart McPhee but knew there was some dodge business going on there, his wee boy is the one in RC that’s being bullied and everyone and their dug is posting about it on Insta
The person asked about a thread to be done on McPhee. I only told the person that a thread was done the guy who I named and it was put in quiet threads and they could search the guys name and his side chick . But now I will not give honest tea . I'm really dying to say why I know so much but I will let maxwells man suffer his time. who was it that turned Queens again n got them done as well.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.