Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he randomly message you on insta or..? I think the wee boy is someone else’s as I don’t think they’ve been together 10+ years.
Yeah. I dont even have the screenshots anymore. Tho even if I was to I dont fancy hayley turning up at my door 😂 I couldn't see his profile as I never followed him so that's how I didnt know what the deal was

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah. I dont even have the screenshots anymore. Tho even if I was to I dont fancy hayley turning up at my door 😂 I couldn't see his profile as I never followed him so that's how I didnt know what the deal was
Big Halz gonna knock you out

I can’t believe that Paul cheated on her when she was pregnant!! She’s an absolute dragon drawers though, fakest most self centred plastic witch there is. Does anyone know what Paul actually works as??

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe that Paul cheated on her when she was pregnant!! She’s an absolute dragon drawers though, fakest most self centred plastic witch there is. Does anyone know what Paul actually works as??
Paul i
Understand does
Not have any job
To
Speak of

don’t want to get the thread closed 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you know alot about Murphy and hayley? Do they split up alot? As he was messaging me before they got married must have been, when I heard he had a gf and was hanging about with Lauren mcdonald. But that wee boy is him and hayleys? I wasnt interested I think hes terrifying
No the wee boy isn’t his I don’t think I’m sure that’s from another relationship. I know her well don’t know too much about him now but he went with Lauren years and years ago

Wee boy defo from another relationship

Wasnt he a "promoter" back in the day
Aye a promoter of gear 🤣🤣

I didnt want that smoke 🐷
Fk she’d flatten you she’s way chunkier than her pics lol 😂

I think he’s well known for cheating on her but I don’t know if they actually split up, the wee boy must be about 10 now
Cheats on her but the proclamations of love on Insta for all too see lol 😂 and the wedding fk paying 30k + for flowers to be cheated on lol 😂 see if they were nice people her and Clara I’d say fair play but they are utter pond life lol 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I heard this to 🤨
Don’t quote me on this he apparently has something to do with that FXR gym equipment there’s also chats of him having a boxing gym in paisley funded by Colombia no doubt 😭😭

Lauren who? Spill the 🍵
Type Lauren and edu into google ul get your answer x

Reactions: 1
While we’re here - anyone know anything about that MUA lassie A******a Mc****n that has thats engaged to the hairdresser? Is there any threads on her?

Reactions: 2
While we’re here - anyone know anything about that MUA lassie A******a Mc****n that has thats engaged to the hairdresser? Is there any threads on her?
The way she types as if she’s hilarious actually grates on me so much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember seeing a lot of tea on her in the previous Glasgow pages on here x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.