Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
24.4K followers? Questionable morals, asking about taking a baby to Maldives mid pandemic, owner of Ceces

Reactions: 11
Not been on her insta in ages. Just looked at her stories, wow. Parking my arse right here 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has it been dissolved yeah. Was it her that was doing all that bullying of the girl who came in to get her hair done and they wrecked it?

Reactions: 4
Was cece’s not on fire or vandalised or something during the first lockdown?

Reactions: 6
Was cece’s not on fire or vandalised or something during the first lockdown?
I don’t think it was ce ces though , I’m sure it was just the front door but the front door is a communal front door so it wasn’t actually a target on there salon? If I’m remembering rightly

Reactions: 2
Has it been dissolved yeah. Was it her that was doing all that bullying of the girl who came in to get her hair done and they wrecked it?
Omg yeah I forgot about this! They ripped that girl to shreds after she’d spent over £100 on her hair. I wonder what ever happened there as it died down fast. I can totally see why the girl never spoke up in the salon, I imagine it would have been a very intimidating environment x

Reactions: 6
Omg yeah I forgot about this! They ripped that girl to shreds after she’d spent over £100 on her hair. I wonder what ever happened there as it died down fast. I can totally see why the girl never spoke up in the salon, I imagine it would have been a very intimidating environment x
I was fully invested in that Tea, it was being shared in loads of Glasgow Facebook groups and both sides were being plastered everywhere for days 🤣🤣🤣
Unfortunately it turned out that the girl who was unhappy with her hair had a bit of a rep for exaggerating and the hair wasn’t quite as bad as she was making out and that’s why it died off so quickly.
Personally I thought the hair was bad enough that she was warranted to ask them to fix it or refund her.

Last edited:
I don’t know what age her baby is but she doesn’t look 17 weeks so she was still pregnant and he was at it with someone else 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Does anyone remember years ago when she was an actual riot and used to go out all the time and her and her man would have fall outs etc, her and her pal Lynsey D were both states. One time his side piece popped up too and they would have arguments over him on insta 🤣 ah the glory days.
The above pic was peak time

Also the Cheryl commenting on that 2014 post in now married to Allan McGregor

• Haha
Reactions: 4
woah ! Can’t believe the comment is still there surely it would have been deleted ! They seem like they are together now though so I wonder what went down , I feel for her though not nice to be cheated on at any point but for it to be when your pregnant is low! What’s her fella like is he a total cheat ?
Wait - Did Paul cheat when Clara was pregnant?

On that screen shot the comment about him being with community fanny was wrote 17 weeks ago? So I presume so?
Totally never noticed that and was so confused! I just saw the 2014 and thought it was all from then.
That’s awful. But from previous stuff I’ve seen online I don’t think it’s the first time. More fool her for sticking around after the first time.

Reactions: 1
Wait - Did Paul cheat when Clara was pregnant?
yeah, I was wondering how old her baby was because it was wrote 17 weeks ago but the baby doesn’t look anywhere near as old as that.

awful position for anyone to be in when they are about to give birth.

Just remembered, was there no a big drama not that long after her and Paul got together and they flew to New York or Vegas and something happened and they immediately got a flight to Dubai then split up or something 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
yeah, I was wondering how old her baby was because it was wrote 17 weeks ago but the baby doesn’t look anywhere near as old as that.

awful position for anyone to be in when they are about to give birth.

Just remembered, was there no a big drama not that long after her and Paul got together and they flew to New York or Vegas and something happened and they immediately got a flight to Dubai then split up or something 😂
Oh my god yes!! I’m sure she eluded that they had to leave Vegas very quickly! Reckon he was acting Billy big balls and got called out. Would love to know what happened there.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.