Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww I don’t know guys. All these fires. These bloody fire bomb attacks. Hi a mean hello notably absent….

I’M KIDDING ON DON’T KILL ME

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do we think P is in Dubai or something? That outdoor gym he posted surely isn’t in Glasgow?

Would she be with him?

Reactions: 6
The crux of it all is that they’re basically just neds with a wee bit of money. Reality, I am in a very fortunate place in my life, and no one would ever know. I don’t need to dress my kids in “boutique de ninos”, or holiday in Dubai to prove anything.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The crux of it all is that they’re basically just neds with a wee bit of money. Reality, I am in a very fortunate place in my life, and no one would ever know. I don’t need to dress my kids in “boutique de ninos”, or holiday in Dubai to prove anything.
This 👏👏🙌🏼 Exactly, plenty genuinely wealthy folk out there that don’t need to draw attention to themselves or prove anything 🙌🏼 that have made their money legitimately

Reactions: 4
there was stuff about her kendals auntie in the digger, I didn't know she used to date iceman

Reactions: 2
there was stuff about her kendals auntie in the digger, I didn't know she used to date iceman
Think she’s been married to him for years - there was a pic of her recently on their anniversary wearing a blazer saying “Mrs Stevenson” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Says his ex, She runs his ice cream parlor in possil
I think they're still together I know they were a few years ago n I'm sorry but an 'ice cream' parlour In the middle of posso isn't funding the endless head to toe designer outfits

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think they're still together I know they were a few years ago n I'm sorry but an 'ice cream' parlour In the middle of posso isn't funding the endless head to toe designer outfits

I know its not lol! I'm just saying it says she runs that one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.