Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what I wana no is did Clara have the affair with him she’s removed all the baby and his post just hair now? And why doesn’t she do kimmy G hair anymore I stop following them for a bit just got back into catching up on this and wow 😯

Reactions: 3
She’s not she still has photos of them on her insta and Kimmys going to bombshell now we’re Emily shak gets her hair done lol cause she’s an influencer now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So what I wana no is did Clara have the affair with him she’s removed all the baby and his post just hair now? And why doesn’t she do kimmy G hair anymore I stop following them for a bit just got back into catching up on this and wow 😯
Kim’s no loyal to anyone or anything. Goes to whoever is giving her a freebie: hair, lashes, cookies, cocktails.

Reactions: 6
I'm actually a North end person. Please give me a break .what is it with people.
1) last time I was in Hamilton was at the Hamilton Palace. You know that night club. Well over twenty years ago I,m fortyfour n last I knew clara she was about 31/32 Yr old.
2) why not just scroll as the rules say. Instead of the quotes.
3)I was asked if I was OK. You got answer mate.
That’s probably the last time I was there too 😂 Bloody loved the Hugh Dallas.

Reactions: 2
I saw there was a raid on a place holding millions of fake designer stuff. Someone is clearly shouting everyone’s business from the rooftops 🤣

That’s probably the last time I was there too 😂 Bloody loved the Hugh Dallas.
Were it all began. The doo factory (for birds) Leah lauren hails weave Queen. Then the tunnel n carbon club. were we kellyboo frago would go to the carbon and I laughed so much the way they were terrified of a little skinny lassy they ruled it so they fought . Until gerbil Kelly boos man gerbil best friend also of Fargo who watched his friend took bullets to his head fraggo knows a lot more after all why did he eat the sim card of gerbils phone imo he watched him get it I,d take a bullet for my best friend . But they had hand someone over imo.

Reactions: 1
Miss Karbon days. Wee gimpy me sipping my Malibu and lemonade in the corner fascinated with all the girls putting the graft in with footballers 🤣🤣🤣 might stick on a knock off bandage dress today and reminisce

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Were it all began. The doo factory (for birds) Leah lauren hails weave Queen. Then the tunnel n carbon club. were we kellyboo frago would go to the carbon and I laughed so much the way they were terrified of a little skinny lassy they ruled it so they fought . Until gerbil Kelly boos man gerbil best friend also of Fargo who watched his friend took bullets to his head fraggo knows a lot more after all why did he eat the sim card of gerbils phone imo he watched him get it I,d take a bullet for my best friend . But they had hand someone over imo.
Do you know who Clara man works for? Or what he does?

Beginning to question your info now as some inaccuracies in that above story.

Reactions: 4
Do you know who Clara man works for? Or what he does?
Only job he has is punting he was a tadpole of the murfy,s they r all in the same cliché. a few were done last week they put more doors . Mr goughs we Indian freinds designer gear factory was turned over for all the fakes wee shabaz n Co will be gutted. praying nxt it will be pe nxt time they wont set alite clara n charisse salon. he went to dubai because murfys inside or it would have been him who went thats were they go now spain is red hot on them. clara ur going to be visiting bow house soon hen if ur reading here get him to f...k hen .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Only job he has is punting he was a tadpole of the murfy,s they r all in the same cliché. a few were done last week they put more doors . Mr goughs we Indian freinds designer gear factory was turned over for all the fakes wee shabaz n Co will be gutted. praying nxt it will be pe nxt time they wont set alite clara n charisse salon. he went to dubai because murfys inside or it would have been him who went thats were they go now spain is red hot on them. clara ur going to be visiting bow house soon hen if ur reading here get him to f...k hen .
Why is this glasgows version of gossip girl 😂😂 xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm finding this all fascinating 🤣.

Please don't tell me Charisse is a dick I love her Instagram
So nice that she's letting money get washed up and through that shop. Same as Ryan Jack's wife gives a helping hand when you man plays for the gers whoz going to bat a eyelid no c...t it would shock you what most of them are upto. I.e Kyle lafferty hanging off the daniels asses not anymore now he's been told to get rid of them by Venessa's dad if he was going to be married to his daughter. They're all at it nowadays quick buck .

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.