Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all going on the day. Loose lips sink ships n all that...

They don’t even own the house they rent it!! Why would any respectful landlord rent out to the partner of a murdering drug dealer??? Glasgow is bleeping rife with these lowlife living the highlife. This site should become a place to check before you choose to spend your money in any hairdresser, nail bar, takeaway or restaurant in the west of Scotland incase they are run by these scum of the earth 🤣

Reactions: 16
He's got a boy who Clara split Paul and the Boys mum up now I call it karma.

They don’t even own the house they rent it!! Why would any respectful landlord rent out to the partner of a murdering drug dealer??? Glasgow is bleeping rife with these lowlife living the highlife. This site should become a place to check before you choose to spend your money in any hairdresser, nail bar, takeaway or restaurant in the west of Scotland incase they are run by these scum of the earth 🤣
I hope her man rots in jail dirty murderer in I know the boy they followed in killed . Dafty Michelle got them caught booking the getaway with ten grand lasted two weeks in all got the jail for murder she was done for knowing about it little rodent her name is really Robertson .

Did he randomly message you on insta or..? I think the wee boy is someone else’s as I don’t think they’ve been together 10+ years.
Wee ones murphy's

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

I hope her man rots in jail dirty murderer in I know the boy they followed in killed . Dafty Michelle got them caught booking the getaway with ten grand lasted two weeks in all got the jail for murder she was done for knowing about it little rodent her name is really Robertson .

Wee ones murphy's
No he’s not

He's got a boy who Clara split Paul and the Boys mum up now I call it karma
Clara split up Paul and his kids mum?

Didn’t Paul also date that Sharon that done the kiss & tell on nacho novo ? I remember public insta falls outs with Clara and Sharon,

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Wee ones murphy's
Hayleys boys no murfys.

Michelle didnae get done either, was all not proven im sure. Only her man and his pals that went down.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Michelle Maxwells man is Robert O Hara aka Birdman. Check him out on Google 😂

They are all pals of Murphy and Co.

I dont think there's any grasses, it's the fall out still from this encrochat hack last year. That's how a lot of them have got on their toes or vanished off insta where they used to flaunt the wealth

I dont
Yes hez scum used to batter his ma n da who were addicts. Had kendal in a bullet proof vest at eight years old pity that lass was never taken into care slipped through the net. She's a mothers daughter to the core.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Check out the highest ever sentence got handed out in Scotland never got the jail she got a remanded then got out until the trial came up was out in dunfermline high . Murfy not that kids dad must be his da lying then .

Oh I do love a schemey thread this is 13 pages of gold well done girls 🤣
Wondering now who's ship murfs jumped onto the Dgang or the Lgang😂😂😂. Oh how it's opportunity knocks for the clowns sticking each other in aswell.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Kendal Carbins another proceeds of crime advert, but that's another story for another day 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
💯 but money certainly doesn’t buy style where she’s concerned... him either for that matter. His get up for Caseys bday was absolutely hysterical 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.