Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trey93

Plot twist, Hi a mean hello is actually Clara dishing the tea on folk she doesn’t like including her own man 😃 They both write in the same confusing manner.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was thinking the same btw how come he's never had the cop shop come chapping 🤔

" one eye on the dealers one eye on the polis" belter of a comment 🤣🤣👏👏
If you know a man that doesn’t work, has more than one phone, and a girlfriend that thinks there on the Milan catwalk instead of Kirkintilloch Main Street then he’s into something.

If he’s walking about untouched and never done a night in a cell he’s an informant.

Like when you see a Range Rover parked outside Kennishead flats! It’s right in front of your eyes what that person does!

Maybe it's Clara's man bent eye Paul that's.the grass.

One eye on the dealers one eye on the polis 😂😂 #eyeballpaul 😂😂😂😂

All the pics Clara posts of hair look amazing but is it her work or other stylists in the shop? I couldn't think of anything anything worse than her sta ding over me for 2 hours screeching then actually paying for it 🙃
That’s got to be comment of the week 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 probably why he never got it fixed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

weedeemcp

😂😂😂😂oor Clara seems awful bothered by me 😂😂😂😂 hi clara hen glad I give you and your pals something to chat about on your nights out. 😉
Is she not a bit old to keep pouting like that on insta? Def trying to keep up with the kids 😂😂😂
You enjoying living rent free in their tiny wee minds aye? 😂

Also, Kirsten and Amy are supposedly serious business women but jumping about like wee fuds at an event they are supposed to be running? 🙃 why would you hire them for anything, unless yer an Instahun?

• Haha

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Because I’m not slating Clara means I am her? I have already said I don’t know Clara, I only follow her on Instagram! All I’m saying is personally I can’t see Charisse allowing dirty money laundering through her business and before you put 2 & 2 together and come up with 16 I’m unfortunately not Charisse either 🙄
It was a joke, chill out.

what you like Zante i thought i was Clara?? i am still adamant Zante Zoo is clara if you notice she’s always asking stuff about P? wanting us all to spill the tea on him so they no what we have on him then never replies after the question 💨💨💨 This thread is like one big movie with a sick twist in the end 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
😂😂 but Clara shamed me on her Facebook….or was it a double bluff…..
I’m just curious about him. He’s so odd, reminds me of Sean Pratt all preened etc.

Anyway welcome to the thread teafortwo and afternoontea4me - matching names and everything 😂🤔

• Wow
  • Haha

PatxButchersxEarings

Chris Tiffoney I remember him calling Tony Sprey a grass all over Facebook years ago 🤣 heard that a few times though.

Pop up says almost time for new thread so suggestions....

Glasgow wags and slags

On the run in Spain, shame for your wain

Clara and Paul star in the blockbuster, the highrisers have eyes 👀

DWP keep me flossing like a G

😭🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
These people are confused by what trolling is
They don’t like being spoken about. They like to be the ones doing the speaking, usually being bitches about other girls. Don’t like it when the designer shoe is on the other foot 😏

Sheila Bloom

Can be put in quieter threads ones made up of that juice plus cassyanne Clarks bit on the side. type George broket in the search bar hez a ex bank robber runs Hatton kettles rolexs etc has four girls ones got three kids to him but knows about the others worth a read on both of them . Ps sorry if I've derailed on this was just to let u know.

Can be put in quieter threads ones made up of that juice plus cassyanne Clarks bit on the side. type George broket in the search bar hez a ex bank robber runs Hatton kettles rolexs etc has four girls ones got three kids to him but knows about the others worth a read on both of them . Ps sorry if I've derailed on this was just to let u know.
Again, what the actual f? Can anyone decipher these posts?

• Haha

TicketyTock

She sounds a bit of gurll she must of known clara was pregnant clara posted it on her Instagram
Typical man your birds pregnant looks like shite and the wondering eye comes back out to play my honest opinion clara is a better looking girl she’s definitely not got her body though it’s hard to sympathise with her uv taken then love rat back
I hope she makes his life hell ! She’s more of a family woman than me no chance I’d be able to forgive and move on , I actually like Clara I hope she ends up kicking his cheating arse to the curb or if she decides to forgive I hope she can actually forgive and not have it constantly in the back of her mind - can anybody remember she had charisse round putting the baby’s furniture together

Peace of mind is free. I wouldn’t want a life of looking over my shoulder for all the money in the world. It’s not all glam as much as they would like us to believe it is. I can lock my door each night without fear or a police raid or even worse a gang one. I bet Clara wishes she could do the same.

L84

Chatty Member
This threads gone aff track let’s try fix it 😂
Exactly. Sick of logging in, thinking there’s ☕ and it’s a load of stupid fkn messages with no relevance whatsoever 🙄 let’s get back to what the threads actually for

• Haha

Sheila Bloom

😂😂 anyone with half a brain could read back on all my activity and clearly see I’m not Clara. 😂😂

Anyway done with the thread derailing. I’ll pop back once more gossip arrives or when the drug king pins of Glasgow start to fall. 😘
I believe in oor zants. She is on most of the same threads as me but mainly Vals. She is legit huns 😬

• Heart

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Haha too funny I was in east end yesterday won’t say exact location but noticed a new nail salon getting fitted out to open. See this guy sitting in window bright orange, tattoos, Moncler body warmer and that big baw heed a lot of dealers seem to have. I thought ahhh what a classic. Would be howling though if I went in to get my nails done and it was actually that guy 🤣
Sounds like oor Clara’s P! 🤪

• Haha

tiffanyring

No, she was in London, cannae see her being at Craig Tara 🤣 too busy showing off in London getting mwi

Oh you troops were on fire last night with the all the chat, it’s made my lunchtime reading 😂👍🏼🙌🏼

• Haha

Annoyedjean

If you know a man that doesn’t work, has more than one phone, and a girlfriend that thinks there on the Milan catwalk instead of Kirkintilloch Main Street then he’s into something.

If he’s walking about untouched and never done a night in a cell he’s an informant.

Like when you see a Range Rover parked outside Kennishead flats! It’s right in front of your eyes what that person does!

That’s got to be comment of the week 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 probably why he never got it fixed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Kennishead flats dying at this comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
I can't believe she's went public with them knowing the headlines that surly can't be good for business
No fks are given because that’s the exact kind of scumbag clientele she wants to attract 🤮 she tries to be so classy but oh by god how folk who actually have legit money must be howling 😂😂 fake vallies