Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesss I now who you mean know πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ oh ffs man they are all falling like dominoes 😳

Googled her and found this pic πŸ‘€πŸ˜³ look at the Regi plate of the car πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
How I'd love to meet her in a dark alley and show her how that boy suffered . But no need because his mam done just that . A women Michelle u,all now be in exile till we hawkeye get another dafty like we mal pmsl. I won't be surprised if he preeyd on another wain like him but I kindly confirm Michelle and the girl had men they met n took them back to the house and the door went in next morning. Kimmy g is friend with the maxwells steff deans to.

ive always wondered what the tea was on him. Seemed to have the best of clothes etc but never seemed to work!! He seems quiet now tho????
What scot McKenzie there's two scotia then his cousins stays in tweacher own moodiesburn taxi

Reactions: 2
How I'd love to meet her in a dark alley and show her how that boy suffered . But no need because his mam done just that . A women Michelle u,all now be in exile till we hawkeye get another dafty like we mal pmsl. I won't be surprised if he preeyd on another wain like him but I kindly confirm Michelle and the girl had men they met n took them back to the house and the door went in next morning. Kimmy g is friend with the maxwells steff deans to.

What scot McKenzie there's two scotia then his cousins stays in tweacher own moodiesburn taxi
πŸ€”πŸ€” sorry hi but I'm a bit dubious about your credibility. All this tea on this lot and lockie from towie calls you apparently..?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
funny you mention this i also thought Hi i mean hello was Claratinks
Pablo has played her that much that cheeky Tinky Winky is now playing us. that’s 5 usernames that’s Claratinks am parking my arse right here for the day this beats river city any day 🍿
Omg I've been paul g then plot twists I was then Clara's aye boy pe now am Clara . Well I put u out ur misery I know a lot just because my ex is one of the discusting trade we don't take nothing of him . Also me as a mother and step mum to my fiances boy who at three found his mummy in a room dead threw a drugs overdose. So I ain't none of them. why I don't understand all because what I know ain't my fault .many Clara's now is that . Because one ain't me πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚βœŒ

Reactions: 1
Omg I've been paul g then plot twists I was then Clara's aye boy pe now am Clara . Well I put u out ur misery I know a lot just because my ex is one of the discusting trade we don't take nothing of him . Also me as a mother and step mum to my fiances boy who at three found his mummy in a room dead threw a drugs overdose. So I ain't none of them. why I don't understand all because what I know ain't my fault .many Clara's now is that . Because one ain't me πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚βœŒ
Fs πŸ₯΄ I didnt say you were clara put your earrings back in πŸ‘im sorry if that's your situation but what I meant is i find it all a bit hard to believe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
πŸ€”πŸ€” sorry hi but I'm a bit dubious about your credibility. All this tea on this lot and lockie from towie calls you apparently..?
Yes he did I wanted to know what him and yaz were upto he called my phone big deal he will if ur interested in his scam we noised him up .Then two weeks ago yaz messaged me I was picked to use her signal a week free . Go and fire them both dms and yaz will ask do u have whats app. Haha whats that got to with it I ain't no lier fortyfour years old no need ti either I can sleep well and always will. all that screenshoting no we r allowed tattle account to discuss things that have went on instead of clairs thread I do have a life off tattle why not just scroll past imo

Fs πŸ₯΄ I didnt say you were clara put your earrings back in πŸ‘im sorry if that's your situation but what I meant is i find it all a bit hard to believe.
I didn't even quote u ? You didn't say nothing πŸ‘Œ

Reactions: 1
Yes he did I wanted to know what him and yaz were upto he called my phone big deal he will if ur interested in his scam we noised him up .Then two weeks ago yaz messaged me I was picked to use her signal a week free . Go and fire them both dms and yaz will ask do u have whats app. Haha whats that got to with it I ain't no lier fortyfour years old no need ti either I can sleep well and always will. all that screenshoting no we r allowed tattle account to discuss things that have went on instead of clairs thread I do have a life off tattle why not just scroll past imo

I didn't even quote u ? You didn't say nothing πŸ‘Œ

I cant anymore, you either got lost on your way to school. Or your at it with they posts just trying to derail on the feeds. Stop commenting what your saying is brain damage.. I don't care what your fiance, best friend, next door neighbour knows. Your ruining the threads by pretending your in the know. The tea is tit.. go get a diary

• Haha
Reactions: 13

No the one that stays in stepps just had a wee boy

Reactions: 2
The ones making the biggest moves are the ones that don’t draw attention to themselves 🀣 proceeds of crime would have a field day with these fools. Showing off all the time only attracts the wrong kind of attention and boy do they like to show off 🀣

Reactions: 5
My ex was friends with "Scotia" he has got money from gear obviously but I didnt think he was up with all the gangsters...
Well it was seemingly Jamie Daniels that ordered the shooting at his house cause he either bumped them or couldn’t pay his bill

• Wow
Reactions: 3
he is a idiot, not sure why any girl would go near him. He has a wee boy with that kara, she has been about used to go with frazer b and he slated her online

Reactions: 3
Scotia doesn’t stay in that house with R anymore, That boy works away who he stayed with so Scott was there himself most of the time but that’s Rs house and when all that happened his got kicked out it. Scott sells the white stuff and the brown stuff it’s no secret to Glasgow his been around the whole eastend and back fs πŸ˜‚

It’s a Clara thread fs get scotia his own!!

Reactions: 5
Well it was seemingly Jamie Daniels that ordered the shooting at his house cause he either bumped them or couldn’t pay his bill

Did he do that from beyond the grave? Jamie's been dead like 3 or 4 year before the house got shot up man

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone noticed how quiet oliviasmith.o has been on insta? Im suspecting she may be about to become a love islander…..

Naw nobody has noticed .. infact nobody even knows who she is you parrot away and say it on another thread and stop derailing this juicy one

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Clara oot on the ran Dan. Anyone think she’s trying to keep up with the young team?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.