Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naw canny believe theyโ€™re at a party and mentioning Zante ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Digger is insinuating Hayleys man is a grass. Said he made a deal with prosecutors which coincided with the maxwells and that get raided ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The Digger is insinuating Hayleys man is a grass. Said he made a deal with prosecutors which coincided with the maxwells and that get raided ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚
Donโ€™t believe it for a minute I think thereโ€™s defo a grass in the camp but itโ€™s not him ๐Ÿ‘€

Reactions: 3
Donโ€™t believe it for a minute I think thereโ€™s defo a grass in the camp but itโ€™s not him ๐Ÿ‘€
I just read the article online it's mentions him being moved prisons because of this. For you to say "don't believe it for a minute" I take it you no the family well?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gotta have mad respect for a woman who chooses to rock the black blonde block highlights in 2021. Thatโ€™s confidence none of us can buy, dirty money or not

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Gotta have mad respect for a woman who chooses to rock the black blonde block highlights in 2021. Thatโ€™s confidence none of us can buy, dirty money or not
Inspired by Jamie Genevieve.... She set of this trend lol

• Haha
I just read the article online it's mentions him being moved prisons because of this. For you to say "don't believe it for a minute" I take it you no the family well?
And you honestly believe everything you read in the Digger do you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Or some folk might be squealing to get a reduced sentence ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
I am so confused, you have all ready brought it to all of our attention "folk might be squealing for a reduced sentence" Have you had a change of heart?
I couldn't tell you one thing about the Digger it's never been my first choice of paper.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Claraโ€™s problem (one of many that is!) is that she thinks sheโ€™s a lot clever than she actually is. Hun letโ€™s face it you are not the brightest. Easily identified on here with all her incoherent ramblings ๐Ÿคฃ as a previous poster said if PE was in any way legit she would have let us know.

She was daft enough to flaunt their wealth all over the gram for years. Private profile is too late hun. We could all afford trips to Claridgeโ€™s if our men were drug dealing scumbags. Lacks morals and common sense. Has the absolute cheek to turn her nose up at anyone.

What is a grown woman doing hanging about salon launches with KC and Amy? Itโ€™s embarrassing.

Their time will come and given whatโ€™s going on in Glasgow at the moment it seems it wonโ€™t be long

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Claraโ€™s problem (one of many that is!) is that she thinks sheโ€™s a lot clever than she actually is. Hun letโ€™s face it you are not the brightest. Easily identified on here with all her incoherent ramblings ๐Ÿคฃ as a previous poster said if PE was in any way legit she would have let us know.

She was daft enough to flaunt their wealth all over the gram for years. Private profile is too late hun. We could all afford trips to Claridgeโ€™s if our men were drug dealing scumbags. Lacks morals and common sense. Has the absolute cheek to turn her nose up at anyone.

What is a grown woman doing hanging about salon launches with KC and Amy? Itโ€™s embarrassing.

Their time will come and given whatโ€™s going on in Glasgow at the moment it seems it wonโ€™t be long
Couldn't have said it better myself flaunting their wealth over social media it's disgusting. Paul must have a side line doing something does anyone no what it is? You can't not work and manage to avoid jail surly. From what I gathered on social media it's Clara's friend who's opened the salon I don't no if anyone noticed she cut her a Bob I only heard the Bob chat in several stories ๐Ÿ˜ด

Couldn't have said it better myself flaunting their wealth over social media it's disgusting. Paul must have a side line doing something does anyone no what it is? You can't not work and manage to avoid jail surly. From what I gathered on social media it's Clara's friend who's opened the salon I don't no if anyone noticed she cut her a Bob I only heard the Bob chat in several stories ๐Ÿ˜ด
Also does anyone have access to their private Instagrams I would love to have a nosy

Last edited:
  • Haha
I am so confused, you have all ready brought it to all of our attention "folk might be squealing for a reduced sentence" Have you had a change of heart?
I couldn't tell you one thing about the Digger it's never been my first choice of paper.
I couldn't tell you one thing about the Digger it's never been my first
I am so
Hey Clara ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

You think I am Clara? It would only be fair I get accused of being her since everyone else has. Stop being so silly anyone can see my messages I am clearly not CLARA!
you're becoming so defensive all I quoted was your comment saying people might be talking you've spinned it around saying I am her. I think you get very mixed up

Last edited:
  • Haha
You think I am Clara? It would only be fair I get accused of being her since everyone else has. Stop being so silly anyone can see my messages I am clearly not CLARA!
you're becoming so defensive all I quoted was your comment saying people might be talking you've spinned it around saying I am her. I think you get very mixed up
One thing Iโ€™m not is mixed up lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ can ๐Ÿ’ฏ assure you of that !! Would love to know what article you read btw ๐Ÿค”

Please don't take offence I was starting to think you where Clara with you're posts defending Murphy and the digger I need to be honest it does look that way

One thing Iโ€™m not is mixed up lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ can ๐Ÿ’ฏ assure you of that !! Would love to know what article you read btw ๐Ÿค”
I am not bickering over this I only asked asked did you have a change of heart with the first message you posted I don't like arguing over something I don't no anything about which I have made very clear

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.