Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harribo
Nicola Sturgeon has lifted our restrictions, get bang oan they poppers lad and rip the hole out somedunt its the wkd take the day afffffff
You lifted them a long time ago hen u have no limits

I'm sorry but this afternoon tea and tea for two whatever u two talk about clara but you two are bleeping horrible to people. This is for people to talk about clara etc not bleeping slag off each other. It's a running joke if someone says something nice to say they are the person who's thread it is

Get a grip

Barry has a baby with my friend too.... could be 1 of the 2 😂😂
They are rotten to the core ain’t nothing nice about any of them true colours will show here to know it’s them 😂 or one of the dogs 🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but this afternoon tea and tea for two whatever u two talk about clara but you two are bleeping horrible to people. This is for people to talk about clara etc not bleeping slag off each other. It's a running joke if someone says something nice to say they are the person who's thread it is

Get a grip

Barry has a baby with my friend too.... could be 1 of the 2 😂😂
Get back tae dreaming about boss man murf in yer DMs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Am out a this for another few months av hud ma fix

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The fact one rides a horse at that age then drives while sitting doing insta stories.

then the other thing goes with someone from the hills with Eyes 👀 I can’t even start on them 2 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂😂 anyone with half a brain could read back on all my activity and clearly see I’m not Clara. 😂😂

Anyway done with the thread derailing. I’ll pop back once more gossip arrives or when the drug king pins of Glasgow start to fall. 😘
I am with you on this Zante Zoo I am done to the thread has lost its self it’s becoming a danger zone not one person makes sense

Reactions: 6
call me o

call me old skool when money is getting washed through businesses you don’t normally graft in them Charisse Clara Kendal graft in the salons i think you are all watching to many movies 🍿 about money laundering it’s 2021 the days salons used to wash yer dirty money are over dolls
You might not be Clara but this paragraph could literally be lifted from her insta. I’ve also never heard anyone else use the term “dolls” as much as Clara does.

Reactions: 7
The only way to settle this is we all submit pictures of big bouncy blow dries we’ve done then we can clearly pick out who is who.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
poor show for the gossip guys, everyone is para as duck and girl posting riddles was doing it on shaks page also. Kept stating person stuff like recovering addict and bashing every drug dealer no offence but you sound like your the person to have your ears open in the corner wouldn't take what you say very creditable, a bit brain damage tbh.

I'm still trying to figure out who the duck is sasha p went with? and I heard also catt takes steroids and clen, awks! Imaging letting you gf take that let alone give her it.

poor show for the gossip guys, everyone is para as duck and girl posting riddles was doing it on shaks page also. Kept stating person stuff like recovering addict and bashing every drug dealer no offence but you sound like your the person to have your ears open in the corner wouldn't take what you say very creditable, a bit brain damage tbh.

I'm still trying to figure out who the duck is sasha p went with? and I heard also catt takes steroids and clen, awks! Imaging letting you gf take that let alone give her it.
What's clen? Who is sasha P
I dont think its steroids she takes its these "fat burner" tablets which are probs just capsules of gear. He sells them

Reactions: 2
What's clen? Who is sasha P
I dont think its steroids she takes its these "fat burner" tablets which are probs just capsules of gear. He sells them
Clenbuterol.

Lot of bodybuilders and vain cunts take it as it stripe the body fat off them.

Reactions: 3

Sasha Chamberlain!! According to here Paul was supposedly seeing her behind Clara’s back

Sasha Chamberlain!! According to here Paul was supposedly seeing her behind Clara’s back

Aw I get it now. I dunno if someone that looked like sasha agreed to shag u why would u then go back to Weeble wobble clara...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is that the girl that went out with that scotia is she not like from london she doesn't have a insta? why is she even relevant in glasgow get back down the road hen?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is that the girl that went out with that scotia is she not like from london she doesn't have a insta? why is she even relevant in glasgow get back down the road hen?
yeah she went with him a few years ago! She does have an Insta

Likes a drug dealer the Scott mckenzie is another idiot had people shooting at his house in an estate with normal people and children

Likes a drug dealer the Scott mckenzie is another idiot had people shooting at his house in an estate with normal people and children
ive always wondered what the tea was on him. Seemed to have the best of clothes etc but never seemed to work!! He seems quiet now tho????

Yeah cause the shooting was a warning from a well knowen family that the head one now lives in Spain cause he didn’t pay his bills

If Paul or pablos 🙄 job was so legit she would be on here like a fkin shot telling us all 🙈 unless it’s that secretive she can’t possibly reveal he really works for MI5 or NASA 🤣🤣 I mean what’s the big secret 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.