Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
This lunch time reading cannot be beaten 👏🏼
This is the type of lunch time tea I like because it’s crazy how many names fly about where dodgy companies are involved!!!!! I always guessed my neighbours were dodgy after seeing a few things in early hours of morning when I’m up to work early shift and it has been quiet there lately. After kimmyg thread blew up the other day I done some digging and turns out they are friends on social media with most of the names mentioned here and KimmyG thread so that confirms it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don’t know much on them other than the textbook drug dealer lifestyle like they have a small business that seems to earn more money than most in their trade. They have 3 x 100grand motors and a boat,
everything them and their kids wear is designer,got holiday homes and one of their employees he’s only been finished his apprenticeship a few years has just bought a 500grand house with a tiny mortgage 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 how do these people never get caught when they’re waving it right in front of everyone’s face but the rest of us get caught for chancing it with not paying a parking meter? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Ashbash9915

Has anyone noticed how quiet oliviasmith.o has been on insta? Im suspecting she may be about to become a love islander…..

Naw nobody has noticed .. infact nobody even knows who she is you parrot away and say it on another thread and stop derailing this juicy one

• Haha

Walnutss

VIP Member
So I’m Clara ... ooops I’m caught 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😂😂😂
I’m dispelling rumours cos they’re not true. When did I stick up for anyone all I did was say at least make sure the trash your writing is accurate.

You know your all so quick to think I’m Clara ... wouldn’t be surprised if one of you are actually her? @Zantezoo 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyway il leave it on this note ... you lot go back to drinking tea, watching loose women and pretending to be big shots on tattle life ... 👋🏼
I could never be clara I can match my foundation and my boyfriend is straight
Thanks tho x

• Haha

Zantezoo

VIP Member
24.4K followers? Questionable morals, asking about taking a baby to Maldives mid pandemic, owner of Ceces

Reactions: 11

Carol S

Oh the irony....
Is she not supposed to make woman feel better about themselves?

Im sure it was a girl called Sasha Chamberlain he done the dirty with shes from England
He has cheated with everyone most her friends and his ex as far as I'm aware. Hear it all in another salon. Clara was sending out a friend to stalk him found him at a restaurant with Sasha and video then she had it on social media. P doesn't even want to be with her he calls her fat, ugly, vile he can't leave her as she knows too much. Hence why the wedding was called off supposed to get married and he's out with Sasha. Not her first client he's slept with won't be the last. The House was so dirty as well. Bathroom in her old shop was so dirty for a girl who acts like she does. Total scheme bird trying to act all Bearsden. Has nothing good to say about any of her friends including Hayley. As soon as Hayley walks away from her company
She goes at it how Murfy buys her this and that. Also other things I won't mention on here as I like Hayley. Claire, Clara whatever her name is, she's so jealous of every girl no wonder her Last boyfriend broke her jaw for a reason.

P had a “job interview”
do they interview for informants there?

Last edited:
  • Wow

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Haha too funny I was in east end yesterday won’t say exact location but noticed a new nail salon getting fitted out to open. See this guy sitting in window bright orange, tattoos, Moncler body warmer and that big baw heed a lot of dealers seem to have. I thought ahhh what a classic. Would be howling though if I went in to get my nails done and it was actually that guy 🤣

• Haha

PatxButchersxEarings

Gutted! But, job done to satisfaction! Don’t try and be what your not, especially when to many people know the “real you” x. And your right they are all connected, but in the grand scheme of it all clowns!

They are the fall guys for Mr Bigs, hope handbag Harry sees this. There’s not a real Mr Big in this whole place in the grand scheme of things, just minions and grasses 👌🤷‍♀️🤣
Maybe it's Clara's man bent eye Paul that's.the grass.

One eye on the dealers one eye on the polis 😂😂 #eyeballpaul 😂😂😂😂

All the pics Clara posts of hair look amazing but is it her work or other stylists in the shop? I couldn't think of anything anything worse than her sta ding over me for 2 hours screeching then actually paying for it 🙃

• Haha

Sheila Bloom

The Digger is insinuating Hayleys man is a grass. Said he made a deal with prosecutors which coincided with the maxwells and that get raided 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Wow
A friend of mine went to their salon, she is absolutely stunning and Clara was a stuck up cow to her. Clearly very intimated by someone naturally beautiful. When she wasn’t being rude to her she just totally ignored her and spoke to her wee salon cronies. You are paying for her ego, she isn’t anymore talented than anyone else who has done hair for as long as she has.

I mean who is she to turn her nose up at anyone? We all know she funds her lifestyle with her mans drug money. Her man is out shagging all sorts as well, doesn’t have any respect for her whatsoever. Clara hen take a good look at yourself and the example you are setting to your child ya daffy.

• Heart
I see Clara is back at work as of yesterday without quarantining. Nice to see her being responsible & putting others at risk. These people really don't care & think they are above the rules, don't they! 🤮

• Wow
  • Angry

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
Honestly, as much as we are all loving the tea you are dropping about half of Glasgow, you are going to have to stop bringing all these people into these threads. It needs to stay on topic. They will just keep locking them all.

Rip KimmyG thread.