Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

azza90

Chatty Member
Bit annoying slamming withams event to thousands.
1) a family ticket was £14 so shouldn’t expect much
2) the ride were £1 between 5.30-6.30 her ride videos are slightly later than that plus it looks like there went on 2 things
3) the fireworks stated 8pm they could’ve looked at the time and made sure they were stood in a spot at that time instead of queuing for drinks. You can tell she don’t go out much 😬😂

Reactions: 18

Melissa9313

So this whole thing has basically just confirmed they are living together then yh? Find it hard to believe they are going to be engaged and planning a wedding yet living apart

• Haha

Fifiandtheflowertots

He was posting pics of pick n mix sweets a short while ago.
Last time they were definitely reference to chlo, like one was a rat and he put psycho rat or something, some dodgy lips, and a few others but can't remember. Last night it was just a coke bottle but no caption
maybe in reference to her sniffing coke?

oooo I feel like a detective 🕵🏻

• Haha

PrincessShark

Chatty Member
I'm in two minds about people reporting her for benefit fraud. I genuinely think if she gets reported and has a loss of money it'll be the kids who suffer, I know for a fact she won't cut back on boohoo hauls and days out for her and Holly it'll be the kids stuff she cuts back on 😩
Whilst this is true, so many of people are working their arses off to put food on the table for their families, the boys have Aaron and I’m pretty certain he would never let them go without.

Benefit fraud is never acceptable.

Reactions: 17

JustSteph

Me again... If they aren't getting married for atleast 5 years then why do rushed proposal after 6months?! 🧐

• Heart

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
and this chloe is our point with you

You would think nothing of horse riding expensive meals tattoos starbucks drinks date nights endless amounts of takeaways sainsburys trips etc for you and holly because its somthing you want to do yet when its somthing for your kids its seen as a waste you must spent close to 30 quid ordering yourself shitty starbucks drinks for yourself your the most selfish mum i have ever met and quite frankly shouldnt even have the right to call yourself a mother everything you do is about me me me them boys will grow up resenting you because all you do is complain about doing stuff with them thank god they have Aaron who actually gives a shit selfish cow

OrcaRed

VIP Member
New here, followed her for a while, didn’t really have much to say because she was boring as fuck, started disliking her, then she got engaged so I decided to read about her on here and my god she’s a cunt isn’t she. Also these threads are hilarious, I bet she reads them daily.

• Heart

Themoreyouknow

When I tell you I gasped.. These photos are 11 days apart.

NO, I am not bodyshaming her. Me and Chloe have had lots of conversations before she turned into a cunt fuck, about eating disorders and how to start eating healthy.

But i am shaming the fact she is editing her body THAT MUCH, so she looks like a completely different person.

Chloe, the reason you are scared to leave the house is because of THIS reason. Please stop editing your body! There is nothing wrong with having curves, this is shocking.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

PinkGinPrincess

Has no money to do proper stuff with the boys but can buy stuff for a girl she’s met twice 😬
I literally just came here to say this. She's always buying crap for her friends, or spending a fortune on Starbucks/ Costa drinks. That would be fine if she actually put money towards days out for the boys/ driving lessons etc.
Her priorities are so backwards.

View attachment 864682
This shows she clearly edits her body there's nothing wrong with her size but this is why when people see her in real life are shocked
This picture is just proof that she's using Holly. I can't even imagine how left out Holly feels being pushed to the back all night, and then not being in that picture.
I find it really weird that she's taking her partner to her nights in with her friends. It doesn't look like anyone else has taken their partners there (could be very wrong though!) so Holly was just a means of getting there.

Ella18

I finally had to make an account. I don't know chloe but I used to really like her and thought everyone on here was just jealous and had nothing better to do with their time but I feel since she met Holly I can't stand her. I have 2 children similar ages to Chlos boys and it really makes me feel sad to see her not give them attention and not seem to care. It comes across like they're an inconvenience which is really sad to see. She's in this new relationship and all she cares about is Holly.

Tanne1999

VIP Member
So Taxi has been shit on, shoved into the boys lives within days of meeting Toad, proposed, but she’s never seen Toad naked?
What the fuck is wrong with the pair of them honestly

Reactions: 16
She said that she had taken the kid to doctor a while ago about cough but they cant say it is asthma until he is older. Rubbish! My daughter had a horrendous cough and was referred to the asthma clinic at hospital aged 3. I was so uncomfortable hearing the boy coughing the way he was and they didnt batter an eyelid. That scares me. I saw a differnt side to the pair of them last night. Very worrying indeed.
Also may I add the way that fucking big baby holly keeps resting her head on toad makes me sick. I would get the ick big time. It wont be goo much longer until toad craves the d.

Reactions: 16