Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a beg and fishing for compliments 🤣 I have a friend who does OF and other s3x sites. She’s blocked me on Twitter and TikTok and always posts how she’s ugly and self conscious, has men saying she’s stunning and then tells them she’s ugly while posting half naked pics, I just don’t get it 🙈 I only knew she was on it as she tagged her “dirty” account on her normal TikTok and I couldn’t view it so tried on my backup account and saw it all 😄😄😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Has she not found it yet the fact she wont even pay for a replacement shows what a tit mum she is
I mean they are quite cheap (£11 ish) and arrive really quickly! Mine took 10 days to arrive from ordering to it being put through my door! She won't rush because as soon as he is in nursery she will be expected to look for a job.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So Taxi has been tit on, shoved into the boys lives within days of meeting Toad, proposed, but she’s never seen Toad naked?
What the duck is wrong with the pair of them honestly

Reactions: 16
“”I hate my body so much. so here is a screen shot where you can see half my body on Instagram. Followers , give me compliments.””

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And didn’t she do that Tiktok ‘thing’ (not down with the kids as I don’t have it 😅) where she sent holly nudes and filmed her reaction in front of her boys or something like that??

Reactions: 13
And didn’t she do that Tiktok ‘thing’ (not down with the kids as I don’t have it 😅) where she sent holly nudes and filmed her reaction in front of her boys or something like that??
This is the thing with telling lies you have to have a good memory to remember the lies you've spun she did do that she was at her mums house or something. Plus OF and previously Snapchat premium

Reactions: 12
I think it's her tummy that's the issue for her, but it carried two babies. Loose skin & stretch marks aren't ugly either.

I looked at her Twitter clicked the link to her only fans and it says it's not there so I'm guessing she did delete it. But still uses the Twitter?

Reactions: 5
anyone got any new thread title ideas? I’m shocking with all that and I can only come up with Chloe Todd #15 says she’s shy, we know it’s a lie.. she’s very sly 🤣🤣 I’ll give myself a no

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Always has plans when she’s child free but where’s her mid week plans where’s her friends with children that she can meet up with and take Milo somewhere 💤

Reactions: 8
Always has plans for her self and holly but no plans for the kids thought you booked lots of exciting things for the kids chlo with that money ? I cant even hate watch atm she just pisses me off

Reactions: 6
I find it really weird on the girlsmouth tiktok she’s filmed herself eating Chinese on her bed but you can hear the kids in another room. So odd

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.