Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said that she had taken the kid to doctor a while ago about cough but they cant say it is asthma until he is older. Rubbish! My daughter had a horrendous cough and was referred to the asthma clinic at hospital aged 3. I was so uncomfortable hearing the boy coughing the way he was and they didnt batter an eyelid. That scares me. I saw a differnt side to the pair of them last night. Very worrying indeed.
Also may I add the way that bleeping big baby holly keeps resting her head on toad makes me sick. I would get the ick big time. It wont be goo much longer until toad craves the d.

Reactions: 16
She said that she had taken the kid to doctor a while ago about cough but they cant say it is asthma until he is older. Rubbish! My daughter had a horrendous cough and was referred to the asthma clinic at hospital aged 3. I was so uncomfortable hearing the boy coughing the way he was and they didnt batter an eyelid. That scares me. I saw a differnt side to the pair of them last night. Very worrying indeed.
Also may I add the way that bleeping big baby holly keeps resting her head on toad makes me sick. I would get the ick big time. It wont be goo much longer until toad craves the d.
I think it may differ from area to area my 6 year old has had an horrendous cough at night time for weeks, always at certain times of year. We’ve taken him a&e and gp and they wouldn’t asses for asthma until 5. I grew up with having asthma from a young age and I kept telling them he had it and only got given inhalers after doing a 3 month chart with him. That poor boy sounded so bad though last night, she could’ve at least checked he was ok, sat him up and made him more comfortable, gone and comforted him. Anything but sitting and drinking and moaning about trolls and no one watching her lives. Silly cow

Reactions: 7
I think it may differ from area to area my 6 year old has had an horrendous cough at night time for weeks, always at certain times of year. We’ve taken him a&e and gp and they wouldn’t asses for asthma until 5. I grew up with having asthma from a young age and I kept telling them he had it and only got given inhalers after doing a 3 month chart with him. That poor boy sounded so bad though last night, she could’ve at least checked he was ok, sat him up and made him more comfortable, gone and comforted him. Anything but sitting and drinking and moaning about trolls and no one watching her lives. Silly cow
Yes it must differ then I hope your little one is better and is doing well.
Completely agree how she should've gone to check. Poor kids! Sounds like he needs some antibiotics. I'm sure the nursery/school teachers are well aware of her tit parenting and secretly keep a close eye on the boys, I hope so anyway for their sake.

Completely agree how she should've gone to check. Poor kids! Sounds like he needs some antibiotics. I'm sure the nursery/school teachers are well aware of her tit parenting and secretly keep a close eye on the boys, I hope so anyway for their sake.
She is a classic example of kids having kids!

Reactions: 4

She is a classic example of kids having kids!
Loads better with inhalers thank you :) just a nightmare getting them to listen when you know yourself :( honestly broke my heart hearing him struggle so much in the background and she was too busy making sure she looked good and pissing about with her shirt 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I didn't watch the live but how can you not check your kids 🥺 even by sitting with them would have probably made them feel better but getting drunk with your clingy girlfriend sounds much better to chloe. I feel sad that they don't have much of a life with her at all. She snows no compassion or love towards them 💔

Reactions: 7
I didn't watch the live but how can you not check your kids 🥺 even by sitting with them would have probably made them feel better but getting drunk with your clingy girlfriend sounds much better to chloe. I feel sad that they don't have much of a life with her at all. She snows no compassion or love towards them 💔
I’ve had average 2/3 hours sleep the last few nights coz mine have all been full of colds/coughing. I’ve had them in my bed, I’ve slept on the floor next to them and held their hand when they’ve been ill non the past, it’s what you do to comfort your kids. If she says she’s tried everything then she needs to get him to a doctors, not taking him to a bloody park 😩

Reactions: 8
Yeah I was the same a few weeks ago they had this bad cold that went around. You'd just doze off and they'd be crying again or coughing but you check on your kids because that's what you do. She's a joke. Saying she doesn't need to be told how to be a mum - she clearly does.

* sorry if i sound so dumb I'm new to this, how do I reply to your comment, is it the quote button? I got confused because your message was there before I typed mine *

Reactions: 5
Yeah I was the same a few weeks ago they had this bad cold that went around. You'd just doze off and they'd be crying again or coughing but you check on your kids because that's what you do. She's a joke. Saying she doesn't need to be told how to be a mum - she clearly does.

* sorry if i sound so dumb I'm new to this, how do I reply to your comment, is it the quote button? I got confused because your message was there before I typed mine *
Yeah you press the quote then type underneath

The thing is until she sees what shes doing is wrong then she wont ever take advice chloe step back and ask yourself if someone else was doing this would i be judging them ? Of course you would

Reactions: 4
Yeah you press the quote then type underneath

The thing is until she sees what shes doing is wrong then she wont ever take advice chloe step back and ask yourself if someone else was doing this would i be judging them ? Of course you would
She literally must read here. I know i would if I knew people were saying things about me on here and I'd be like tit is that how i come across i better sort my tit out. Unless she actually sees nothing wrong with her parenting which is then even more worrying.

Yeah just click the quote button :) she really is a joke.. and I feel she gets so defensive coz deep down she knows it’s true!

Reactions: 3
She might not be wearing the engagement ring because it’s turning her finger green 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They said last night holly bought the ring 4 months ago and it cost over £1000

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else worry that if Chloe and Holly have kids together, that Romeo and Milo will just get left behind/neglected even more than usual?

also, I swear one of the boys had a really awful cough for months earlier in the year, I would be so worried

Reactions: 11
I find the park description really odd. If you were a good mum in the first place you’d know most of the parks in and out of Colchester anyway , I wouldn’t think of looking at her for inspiration on what to do with my kids

What does on the sweets mean?
He was posting pics of pick n mix sweets a short while ago.
Last time they were definitely reference to chlo, like one was a rat and he put psycho rat or something, some dodgy lips, and a few others but can't remember. Last night it was just a coke bottle but no caption

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.